SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What will come of the 2022?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What will come of the 2022? Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I traded my .40 against an AR. I'd like to pick up a 9mm.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe SIG discontinued the FDE version a couple years ago (?).

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The FDEs are still out there and available for sale.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool. I know the FDE version hasn't been in SIG's catalog for the past couple years.

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I feel pretty good... don't know why but I bought one from someone here just a few months ago.... it still sits in it's factory case.... don't know when I'll get around to shooting it.

So what is the big plus for these? Is it that the frame is made of high strength space age polymer?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The trigger tends to be very, very good and quality for price is usually outstanding.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post