SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I don't usually get that excited about new guns but...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't usually get that excited about new guns but... Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Enjoy!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice gun and great shooting. Not sure I could do sub 1" at 25 yards and I used to be very accurate.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Owning a Wilson 1911 is certainly an achievement. Congrats.

Posts: 3159 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Very nice man. Congratulations.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOT a fan of that Ambi safety, in many cases getting the two halves of those abominations apart can be a royal PITA.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5660 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
NOT a fan of that Ambi safety, in many cases getting the two halves of those abominations apart can be a royal PITA.

Me neither but in this case, the right side is so small it's almost livable. If I was a lefty, it would be really hard to manipulate. I'm going to run with it for a bit and if it really annoys me, I'll change it on the 3000rd tear down.

Thanks for the great comments all!

Hey, look at that, I hit 400 posts. Only took 10 years. Big Grin

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Springfield professionals are no longer being made,
And they want $3,000.00 for them now.

I remember when they were $2,000.00

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54687 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post