SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M17 Problems?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
M17 Problems? Login/Join 
Member
posted
I’ve seen a lot about M 17 problems. Do they really exist? What is the real story?
 
Posts: 1873 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
buckle up.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...720000515#1720000515


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
 
Posts: 8794 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
There’s been a fair amount written about the M17/320 Sig. I’ve never owned one, so no personal experience.

With wide use in the military & law enforcement, there will be a wide range of users. With that being the case, things can happen.

I was a fan of the Beretta 92 Compact, but seems it was passed over.
 
Posts: 7560 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
If I didn’t know better, I would say OP’s account has been hijacked, and we’re being trolled. Roll Eyes


Q






 
Posts: 31455 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
My account has not been hijacked or trolled. I’m for more info since I’m interested in getting one.
 
Posts: 1873 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There are 59 pages of search history which mention the M17:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...Type=1&search=Search
 
Posts: 114950 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
My account has not been hijacked or trolled. I’m for more info since I’m interested in getting one.


It’s been. Covered. Uncovered. Recovered. And, discovered. From drop firing. To uncommanded discharges.

Take all the data points. Separate the wheat from the chaff as much as possible.

Good luck.
 
Posts: 1056 | Location: High desert. Nevada | Registered: April 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M17 Problems?

© SIGforum 2026