SIGforum
M17 Problems?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/8940063225

September 29, 2026, 01:29 PM
Marlin Fan
M17 Problems?
I’ve seen a lot about M 17 problems. Do they really exist? What is the real story?
September 29, 2026, 01:49 PM
cslinger
buckle up.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...720000515#1720000515


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
September 29, 2026, 01:52 PM
sourdough44
There’s been a fair amount written about the M17/320 Sig. I’ve never owned one, so no personal experience.

With wide use in the military & law enforcement, there will be a wide range of users. With that being the case, things can happen.

I was a fan of the Beretta 92 Compact, but seems it was passed over.
September 29, 2026, 01:58 PM
12131
If I didn’t know better, I would say OP’s account has been hijacked, and we’re being trolled. Roll Eyes


Q






September 29, 2026, 02:17 PM
Marlin Fan
My account has not been hijacked or trolled. I’m for more info since I’m interested in getting one.
September 29, 2026, 02:31 PM
parabellum
There are 59 pages of search history which mention the M17:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...Type=1&search=Search
September 29, 2026, 02:33 PM
Sgt 127
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
My account has not been hijacked or trolled. I’m for more info since I’m interested in getting one.


It’s been. Covered. Uncovered. Recovered. And, discovered. From drop firing. To uncommanded discharges.

Take all the data points. Separate the wheat from the chaff as much as possible.

Good luck.