SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W 66 “No Dash”
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W 66 “No Dash” Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
^ Oh man, I like that!!!

Posts: 8564 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice gun. I love K frames. Those are factory S+W target grips along with target hammer and target trigger.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried a S/W Model 67 when I first go on the job. Wish I had one today, really wish I had a model 66.

Nice pistol!

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Very nice gun. I love K frames. Those are factory S+W target grips along with target hammer and target trigger.

Target grips yes, but standard trigger and hammer.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all! Just had this one to the range again recently and it did not disappoint!

Indeed, the hammer and trigger on this one are the “standard” variety. I’ve found over time that I prefer those over the target hammer and trigger.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post