SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sell me on a P320 over my usual Glocks
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sell me on a P320 over my usual Glocks Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
NOT to Hijack the thread but....
HK's P30sk Lite LEM is a solid, accurate and reliable pistol with exceptional ergonomics, imho.
It's worth checking out if you're interested. They come in several different designs, including a full DA/SA/Ambi Safety/Decocker model.
The Lite LEM Trigger is excellent, imho right outta the box. The other versions...not so.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
The HK P30 SK in LEM is a solid reliable accurate carry gun, I have two, one is in the V3 form, and both 100% AMBI..GREAT choice for an EDC gun...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
Received word that the Pro Series Carry models will arrive at my LE dealer any day.

Looking forward to picking it up as it addresses the only issues I have with the X Carry being a full time duty pistol.

With that, it may edge my 45's out in my duty rotation, time will tell.

While I do wish it retained the match grade barrel of the X carry, the factory 320 barrels have always proved to have excellent accuracy as well.

Honestly I never noticed any accuracy difference between my P320 Carry and my X carry anyway.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Was it the Carry only? I’m very interested in giving the Compact a go.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried .40 cal Glocks on duty occasionally over the years simply because they were generally reliable and the magazines for the larger guns such as the 22 fit in the small pistols (Glock 27), which was handy for off duty carry. I never cared for the Glock trigger or the grip angle, and was never impressed with the accuracy of the 40S&W in any of the Glock pistols I owned, especially compared to my Sig P series guns. I sold every Glock I owned once I handled and shot a P320, and have seen no reason to switch back.

Posts: 65 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Was it the Carry only? I’m very interested in giving the Compact a go.

The Pro Series is only in full size and carry size currently. A compact version is coming, but I have no idea on release dates or times.

I suspect it should be out sometime this year, as my understanding it is based on the new P320 X compact.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The X Compact is supposed to drop end of this quarter. Who knows what that actually means, but I will be in line to take receipt of one.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post