SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Concierge Service - The Ultimate Custom Experience. You design it. We build it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concierge Service - The Ultimate Custom Experience. You design it. We build it. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
But, only for the P320. Classic P-Series guns need not apply.

https://www.sigsauer.com/conci...oncierge_TFB_e-blast

The SIG Custom Works team can now build you a completely custom P320 and ship it directly to your local dealer with the Custom Works Concierge Service. Each pistol is built to your exact specifications, personalized, and shipped directly from the factory.

Choose from a variety of precision-designed, genuine SIG SAUER P320 performance parts and accessories, and then select a personalized laser engraving to create a truly unique, one-of-a-kind, heirloom-quality custom firearm, built just for you. The Custom Works Concierge Service team will assemble, test fire, and then package your uniquely designed P320 in a premium case and ship it factory direct to your local dealer.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Good morning Q.

I mentioned the Concierge Service program in this thread.

SIG introduces P320 Concierge Service- P320/ P365 Design Studios- FCU seminar review + additional SIG news

When I spoke to the SIG rep he thought it would be a little more expensive, which only makes sense, for a semi custom gun, but it sure seems like a convenient way to get a P320 with the features an individual shooter might want.

I was glad to see SIG offer this option.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the “custom” p320 build thing on Sig’s website is silly. All of the P320 parts are readily available at much cheaper pricing than Sig offers them for.

If they decided they were going to make more custom classics it would make sense to be able to pick and choose options…. Maybe I’m wrong and a lot of people build their own “custom” p320, but I don’t understand why

We’ve rarely been seeing the classic lines lately, but I think they still have a good following (maybe not as hot as P320s just because price point) but I think the ability to build your own 226 or 229 for $2000 beats the ability to build your own p320 for $2000

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
If I understand SIG's website concept, you could almost look at it as two tiers of design features available to P320 customers.

The first tier is the P320 (and P365) Design Studio, where customers can design the gun from a list of options and order the parts from the online SIG store, that they then assemble themselves.

The second tier is the P320 Concierge Service, in which customers can choose upgraded options to be assembled on an upgraded FCU. There is a SIG rep. that will confirm the order and basically walk the gun through the build process from start to finish, inspect and test each individual gun, package it in a special box, with a certificate of that build along w/ a challenge coin, and ship it directly to the customer's FFL. It's not mentioned in the features, but there is a picture of a test target on the website, so that may be included in Concierge package. The Concierge Service is an upgraded level of build and service and convenience for those customers willing to pay for it.

But I do agree, I wish there was a Concierge Service package for the Classic P- series.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks, MDS. Mods, please lock her up. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
While they boast about a 'completely/full custom' build, They do not offer one in .38 Super...

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And will the service include.... 45 ACP? Starting to think my manual safety .45 320 Compact is a unicorn!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ No. My first thought was "well, I might finally pick up a 320F in .45 with a manual safety". No FCU to be had, nor anything else. Here's hoping that changes if/when they finally come out with the (long hinted at) 320 in 10mm.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Custom versions of the classics would be great. If only.

No interest in P320s, myself.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
They still don't offer any without those stupid rails.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post