SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many folks that you know, own a 365?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many folks that you know, own a 365? Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
The one owner I do know, would rather rather shoot my PPS and 642.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
dI voted 2 but then I realized it should be 3.

2 guys from my volunteer firehouse. 1 is an LEO the other works in a local factory as a laborer.

The 3rd guy is a physician that I formerly worked with. Ran into him at the range just before Christmas and he has just bought a P365.

None of them had reported any issues.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Well when one works in a gun shop that sells P365s it's bound to be a lot.

Indeed I lost count. And I'm tempted to add my name to that count...now that it's been a year and all.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just me. I have two.

I don't know what anyone else has, however...I don't ask and don't hang out with other people looking at their firearms, so everyone in the neighborhood could have a 365, and I wouldn't know.

It's a concealed pistol, so...

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My son just bought one. Each time I have one in my hand, my reaction is, "not bad but it doesn't feel as good in my hand as the Shield".

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
6, soon to be 7. It seems like every time I let someone shoot mine they end up buying one.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Well when one works in a gun shop that sells P365s it's bound to be a lot.

Not necessarily.

While I know this isn't always the rule, a fair number of folks who've worked in gun stores for some time, tend to have a little perspective of the various firearms on the market, how they're doing, how well each manufacturer takes care of their customers, etc, etc, so they tend to be alot tougher of a sell on especially new products. To see so many in a shop snagging up 365s, in this case, to me.. seems rather telling.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Zippy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
None

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
SIG is reporting Halle Berry in the upcoming John Wick 3 totes a P365.

Well, if she goes topless like in the movie "Swordfish" or has a scene like in "Monsters Ball", well then I'mma gonna buy another 365.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I have a Glock 43X on the way but I’m still keeping the P365 on my radar if I feel like going a little smaller.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I know it's hard for some people to comprehend, but not everyone changes "EDC" at the drop of a hat for a couple more rounds, a couple fewer ounces, or whatever the latest 'thing' is.

Some people are more methodical about it, likely because they actually invest a lot of time, effort, and money buying the correct accessories, shooting a weapon at the range, and vetting it for carry.

Then again, for some people EDC is a wardrobe choice, with how they or the gun is 'feeling' an important consideration.

Good to see the reports of issues with the P365 tapering off and glad to hear people seem to like them. But not all people are moths attracted to a flame.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up yesterday. Looking forward to much range time.
Fits my hand very well, even with the 10 round mag.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Finally broke down and got one...only now one other officer who has one

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Four, including me. Happy with it so far.

Posts: 439 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the SHOT Show, the 365 had its own table in the Sig booth .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I'd guess about 8 now. No problems thus far and all are very pleased with them. Several are officers carrying as backup (10rd mags, in pocket or ankle rig).

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Two of my buddies who own the LGS feel the P365 is one of the most important advancements in concealed carry in recent memory. So . . . the answer is three - since upon their recommendation I bought one on Thursday.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post