SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many folks that you know, own a 365?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many folks that you know, own a 365? Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted
I've been seeing an ever increasing number of new 365 owners around me.

Three of the other guys who work with me at our LGS recently bought them, ( two of them are generally tough customers and are not wow'd by new fangled guns, ) a good friend of mine who just bought new S&W Shield PC 9mm's for himself and his wife at Christmas, just snagged up a 365. My boss just got one.

I bought mine right around the beginning of May last year.

This has started to make me wonder:

Question:
How many people do you know/work with, own a SIG 365?

Choices:
Nobody.. I'm happy under my rock!
I lost count.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been seeing an ever increasing number of new 365 owners around me.

Zero here. I'm not coming out from under. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26351 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me either

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
three. local Gander said to sell about four a day. Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I own one but no one I know has one.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I just handled one at LGS. Way too tiny, even with 12 rd mag. I will rent one before I move on.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own one. A Law enforcement friend has one, and one other person I know has one.
I do not really care who owns one or not, I love mine and it has replaced my Sig P928.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I am not under a rock

I know thousands of P220 owners. Probably as many P226 owners. Tons of 1911 owners and an uncountable number of Smith and Wesson owners.

However I do not personally know any P365 owners

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Two and a third will, once he saves enough money. All of them because I let them shoot mine! Smile

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
SIG is reporting Halle Berry in the upcoming John Wick 3 totes a P365.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Cabela's limited sales to one per person due to "demand." But no one I know owns one.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
None, we like reliable firearms around these parts, I mean we actually SHOOT them a lot.

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was one of the first in central ohio with the revised 365(I guess) because my shooting coach is the gun buyer for Vances outdoors and all the guys I shoot matches with shot it and immediately went out and got one.My coach/friend is in the top ten open shooters in the US and when he told me he was blown away thats when he convinced me to immediately get one.

Posts: 31 | Location: grove city ohio | Registered: August 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I own one, my son in law owns one, and my daughter is on a waiting list to get one.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TWO.

Posts: 604 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two

But after the last match there was a lot of comments asking how much and who had them in stock

We will see how many show up at the spring BUG (back up gun) match

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I've seen hundreds sold at work to customers and friends. Many have been sold to firearms instructors and accomplished shooters of whoms opinions I trust and value.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
I've seen hundreds sold at work to customers and friends. Many have been sold to firearms instructors and accomplished shooters of whoms opinions I trust and value.

You don't happen to know where someone could get some more of those 12 rounders, do you? Like maybe two of them? Wink

Posts: 439 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post