SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tiny Beretta related karma *Winner picked*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tiny Beretta related karma *Winner picked* Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please add me, have a few 92's

Mid 90's 92F, don't know why it's sideways and can't fix it

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you! I've bought 3 of these things in the last year, and my revolver-loving daughter now wants one after shooting her brother's 92A1 yesterday after I'd already bought her a S&W 10-5 in perfect condition! Go figure.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hah! When I read the title of this thread, I thought maybe you were giving away one of THESE little babies:

And while I wish I could be included in this giveaway, I, unfortunately, don't live in a "Free State", so can't participate. But do appreciate the thought!

Frank

Posts: 42 | Location: MA | Registered: July 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have 92S, yes I am in

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pinefd:
Hah! When I read the title of this thread, I thought maybe you were giving away one of THESE little babies:

And while I wish I could be included in this giveaway, I, unfortunately, don't live in a "Free State", so can't participate. But do appreciate the thought!

Frank

If I had one of those miniature Berettas I doubt I’d be giving it away, lol. Pretty cool.

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post