SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tiny Beretta related karma *Winner picked*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tiny Beretta related karma *Winner picked* Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
I used Karmanator to randomly pick a winner and the winner is:

Wasabi. Congrats, kindly send your mailing info to the email address in my profile. I wish I had enough to send one to everyone that entered.

There were: 24 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Wasabi
The winner's id number is: 7851099651

It’s not much but I ran across these items while emptying my fathers house. It’s an older Beretta manual and ram line Beretta magazine. Free to a good home. I’ll let this run for a week or so before I pick a winner, assuming anyone wants these. I remember buying him a slightly used Beretta for retirement in 1996 so. I Imagine they are from before that time. All I ask is you own a Beretta 92, you are able to legal own a normal capacity magazine, and live in CONUS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add me mine is S/S but who cares!!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance !!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed count me in. My bedside pistol is a beretta!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please for my M9A3!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I'm a Beretta whore. Put my name in the hat. Cool

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. 92FS Centurion

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batty67,

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I shoot that puppy at the range all day!
Thanks

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I own two of them and can always use another magazine. Thanks.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you!
My M9 could use an extra mag.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my Berettas. A 92FS and 96. I purchased both used and neither had a manual.

Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Add me please. My brace of 92s always want more magazines!

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one thing I missed about this place when I locked my old account up last year: the generosity of the members.

Please DON'T add my name to the list; this should got to someone who desires and/or needs it more than I do. I have several 92s but they aren't my primaries. I also already have plenty of magazines for them plus access to a factory source if I ever wanted or needed more. I just had to comment on how great it is to be back.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2089 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me..92FS, 92S, and 92FS Compact

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I have a Wilson 92 Centurion, count me in please !
Thanks !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Big beretta fan.

Posts: 25 | Registered: January 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
M9 Guy here - Would love those. Thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What wonderful Karma! I don't feel lucky ... but I'm in.

This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickcok-Mathew Quigley

Posts: 6 | Location: The Highlands | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Put me in too, my 92 rides in the console everyday

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post