SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    you can buy one beretta... Which one
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you can buy one beretta... Which one Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
LTT, straight from Ernest's shop with his trigger job.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTT. M9A1 frame is my favorite. His work on it is subtle but appreciated. Buy his trigger job or do his TJIAB on your own. Worth it. Threaded barrels are easy to buy if you need them. 92 barrels are like love bugs in the summer, very easy to procure. Vertec frame on M9A3 is an individual thing. I don’t like the limited grip options if you like the std grip but if you like the Vertec then it is the way to go.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard some things about beretta QC problems specifically on the M9A3 lately and of the 3 or 4 I’ve gotten a chance to look at lately 1 of them had metal shavings fall out and onto the counter when I took the slide off and the others had the finish wear out under the dust cover where the guide rod sits and bare spots on the frame rails and these were all brand new guns. And only one of them were made in The us. Others were made in Italy.
I know that none of these things is a huge deal but on a gun at that price point it damn sure is to me

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
I’ve heard some things about beretta QC problems specifically on the M9A3 lately and of the 3 or 4 I’ve gotten a chance to look at lately 1 of them had metal shavings fall out and onto the counter when I took the slide off and the others had the finish wear out under the dust cover where the guide rod sits and bare spots on the frame rails and these were all brand new guns. And only one of them were made in The us. Others were made in Italy.
I know that none of these things is a huge deal but on a gun at that price point it damn sure is to me

That’s another good reason to get the LTT with his in-house trigger job. You will know that it has been gone through by an expert and likely culled if there were important problems with QC.

Bob
-----
Midway, GA
9mm: Beretta M9A1, 92 Elite LTT, 92 Compact L, Px4 Compact Carry LTT, Wilson Combat Centurion Tactical, SIG P320-M17
.45 ACP: Wilson Combat 1911 CQB, Colt 1911 Lightweight Commander
5.56mm: BCM 16" REECE
Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Big green box M9!

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Having both an M9 and an LTT, I have to say the LTT is a great gun. Of all my handguns, it is my first choice, even over the past and present SIGs I have owned.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post