SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    you can buy one beretta... Which one
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you can buy one beretta... Which one Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I have a WC Brig Tac, an INOX Vertec, and a 92A1.

All have WC trigger jobs. I like the Vertec grip just fine, also have no complaints about the regular grip, so either is fine.

Will be used for range use mostly, maybe home protection. Not sure if I'll ever get a can, but I'd certainly like one some day.

Whatever one will be converted to G if it's not already.

Question:
Which flavor next?

Choices:
WC Centurian
Langdon LTT
M9A3
you have enough Berettas, pick something else

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If getting a can is of prime importance then the M9A3 is your only choice since the Langdon and WC guns have flush fitting barrels. Otherwise a barrel swap would be necessary.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Definitely the M9A3.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the A3 barrels drop in other 92's, including the Brig Tac, quite nicely.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The versatility of the A3 is the winner for me-ability to change grips to fit the user,option of different sights and a threaded barrel.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTT would be my first choice, with the WC Centurion a close second.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I know which one I will not pick. The WC.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Since all of your others are full size, I voted centurion. Balance is perfect. The LTT is amazing too.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Langdon LTT - if only radiused trigger guard.
(Admittedly, the front cocking serrations are nice too.)

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
LTT is amazing. You can always get a threaded barrel.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
LTT would be my first choice, with the WC Centurion a close second.

+1!

Both my WC Berettas are exceptional pistols, but the additional work on the frame of the LTT causes it to just edge out the WC guns.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the LTT.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in no way any kind of Berretta aficionado but wanted something for my collection. Ernest Langdon seems to be a top notch fellow so the LTT was my choice.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hands down, the Langdon LTT.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
I voted for the LTT. Seems like a great addition to a really nice Beretta family you have.

I have a M9A3, 92FS Compact and a PX4 Compact Carry. Langdon knows how to build a fighting gun, imo.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a WC Brig Tac (the first model in their venture with Beretta)...it's great.

However, I also have a bone-stock Beretta 92FS Brigadier INOX - and low-key I like it better than the WC...

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I’m on the hunt for a standard M9 myself. Well that and a 92 Combat.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*hold out for 92X because OMG.

Posts: 36 | Location: GA | Registered: June 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An Accokeek M9 with all metal parts should be the next move. Mid 90's era pistols from the "Golden Age" of Beretta 92's don't have all the features of the Langdon and the Wilson versions of today but having owned both versions i can say my 2 M9's are rock solid reliable and just as accurate.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M9A3 in OD ARMY Green.

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post