SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 45 (black G19x) and other models being released
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 45 (black G19x) and other models being released Login/Join 
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
Sootch00 has a video out on this if anyone is interested in taking a look at it in action.

Posts: 354 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm not a fan of the front serrations, but it's not a dealbreaker for me.

I'll take the front serrations because it means getting a normal magwell and grip.

Non-compatible magazine baseplates with the G19X is a bigger issue than ugly serrations on the G45.

Agreed.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
So I may have accidentally picked up a new Glock 45 today for $539. Gun shop posted to facebook that they got a few in, went up there and accidentally snatched one up. Oops.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Glad to see they are out. My dealer told me Oct 5th and said he would set one aside for me.

My Ameriglo Agents from Brownells should be here next week.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I couldn’t help myself either.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really wanting one of these. Waiting on some to be in stock locally to handle one first. May have to sacrifice the M11 that is sitting in the safe.

Posts: 154 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
A little two tone action.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I for one appreciate the front slide serrations.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dig front serrations and wish my current 19s had them. The Glock P365 sized gun perked my ears if that gets confirmed in Oct.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spdski:
Yeah, I couldn’t help myself either.
Same - I swore off early adoptions and was about to get a G19X, but figured they had all the kinks worked out with this one.

Should be here next week.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Glock going to sell both the 19x and 45, or is the 19x going to be dropped?
Also is kinda amazing that Glock is still selling Gen3 and gen4.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one who likes the magwell cutout? Not that I have had many double feeds with a glock, but being able to pull out a stuck mag is good.

Posts: 9966 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Am I the only one who likes the magwell cutout? Not that I have had many double feeds with a glock, but being able to pull out a stuck mag is good.

I think so. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
I for one appreciate the front slide serrations.

I had them cut in on my 19x. Wouldn't have spent money on a standalone work but since I had it milled for the optic, it just made sense. G45 would've saved me 150 bucks.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
picking mine up tomorrow Razz

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
I've got one on order. Coming next week.

For me this is filling a certain spot. I will primarily carry this either in a backpack or a Kenai chest holster while camping or hunting. I never intend to carry this IWB or OWB, so no worries about the size of the grip.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scsigs:

Some of us like them.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by scsigs:

Some of us like them.

And if they weren't selling them (either to civies or .gov - contractual obligations), they'd stop making them.

I'm hoping with the dropping of the front cutout on the G45 and new G17/19 MOS models, they delete it or at least off a Gen5 model without it going forward.

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Handled one today at my local blue label dealer and put a deposit on one. I wasn't impressed when the Gen 5's came out or with the 19X. This one seems a bit more appealing to me.

Can't pick it up till Oct 5th per Glock's instructions to the blue label dealers. No biggie, I can wait so save over $100.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I'm liking the 19 G5 MOS. I'm even liking the similar 17. I have the same problem with the 45 that I have with the 19X, the entire concept seems bassackwards. But lots of shooters are digging it, and it's selling well for Glock. So what do I know?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post