SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Most Shootable Pistol You Own
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most Shootable Pistol You Own Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Probably would rank my P225 at the top, followed by my P226...

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ 75 Shadow 2 SAO with the P226 Legion SAO as the close second.

Posts: 21 | Location: Bronx/NY | Registered: June 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shikemd
posted Hide Post
HK P9S in 9mm.

Posts: 917 | Location: The only state with a state bird named after another state. | Registered: December 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Most shootable would be my 1911s, Wilson CQB, followed by the SA TRP, and SA Range officer. Right behind them is the Legion 226 SAO.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I guess I’d have to go with my name sake in .40. First gun I bought when I turned 21 (from Steve of SCP Firearms Big Grin ) I’ve about 5k rounds in 15 years, still love it and man I just seem to shoot it best. Really wish I could find a good way to CCW it haha. My last CCW Qual my instructor had me shoot DA and then decock between shots (it was my third gun and my first two guns went well so he just wanted to see if I could do it) and I still passed easily, kind of to my surprise, but I do practice the DA pull quite a bit.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Novak Browning Hi Power

Posts: 278 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1911 on an STI frame, 4 port comp, old Aimpoint tube red dot, shooting.38 Super at old IPSC loads.

Posts: 75 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: August 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post