SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is the perfect accessory for an itty bitty carry gun like the 365? Why a drum mag silly.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the perfect accessory for an itty bitty carry gun like the 365? Why a drum mag silly. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The more shocking thing is that there must be people out there who actually buy shit like that...

Of course there are and you know what....”God bless their slightly off plumb asses.” As long as they are safe and responsible it’s a fun hobby so I say rock on with your bad self and your belt fed Glock 42. Smile

Seriously though I have never personally bought into all the super high capacity drums/mags etc. or pistol bayonets or or. But I certainly don’t begrudge you if that’s your thing. Just be safe and responsible.

Now the only legitimate caution I would add to any new shooters is that ProMag magazines.....any of them....are almost universally CRAP so buyer beware.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The perfect tool for honing your bump fire skills.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I sure hope they make one for my Seecamp .32. Razz

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Ooooohhhhhh, I want one - made by somebody competent!

“FROM WHAM-O!!!”

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ll be honest if I owned an itty bitty model compatible with one of these I might buy one just for the pictures and conversation piece alone. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A) Cost per round is waaaaay cheaper than competitors’ 10,12, and 15 rd mags.

B) It’s for hunting.

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I’ll be honest if I owned an itty bitty model compatible with one of these I might buy one just for the pictures and conversation piece alone. Smile

Big Grin No matter what justification comes to mind when you buy it, it's always going to be about the giggles.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody wants a modern Artillery Luger

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does that thing come with a concealable belt carrier?

With wheels?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I had to drive in downtown Atlanta Ga, a fully functioning one in the console would be some comfort.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I guess that Pro Mag drum would be good for practicing A LOT of malfunction drills!!! Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig operator:
If I had to drive in downtown Atlanta Ga, a fully functioning one in the console would be some comfort.

Specifically the Bankhead or Vine City area. I’d want 5 of those mags.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3975 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know friends don't let friends buy Pro Mags.

I find the idea of a 50 rd that would work interesting in the situation described. P365 in a concealed carry holster, replacement mag in console. As a contrast to an ar style pistol in a case or backpack, with 2 30 rd clipped together, a proven combo.

This is all theoretical on the 50 rd being functional.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post