SIGforum
What is the perfect accessory for an itty bitty carry gun like the 365? Why a drum mag silly.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6770035964

April 29, 2020, 09:22 AM
cslinger
What is the perfect accessory for an itty bitty carry gun like the 365? Why a drum mag silly.
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The more shocking thing is that there must be people out there who actually buy shit like that...

Of course there are and you know what....”God bless their slightly off plumb asses.” As long as they are safe and responsible it’s a fun hobby so I say rock on with your bad self and your belt fed Glock 42. Smile

Seriously though I have never personally bought into all the super high capacity drums/mags etc. or pistol bayonets or or. But I certainly don’t begrudge you if that’s your thing. Just be safe and responsible.

Now the only legitimate caution I would add to any new shooters is that ProMag magazines.....any of them....are almost universally CRAP so buyer beware.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
April 29, 2020, 11:56 AM
Ripley
The perfect tool for honing your bump fire skills.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
April 29, 2020, 02:14 PM
Nipper
Wow! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I sure hope they make one for my Seecamp .32. Razz

April 29, 2020, 02:22 PM
snoris
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Ooooohhhhhh, I want one - made by somebody competent!

“FROM WHAM-O!!!”
April 29, 2020, 02:58 PM
cslinger
I’ll be honest if I owned an itty bitty model compatible with one of these I might buy one just for the pictures and conversation piece alone. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
April 29, 2020, 09:11 PM
TheMan
A) Cost per round is waaaaay cheaper than competitors’ 10,12, and 15 rd mags.

B) It’s for hunting.
April 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
Il Cattivo
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I’ll be honest if I owned an itty bitty model compatible with one of these I might buy one just for the pictures and conversation piece alone. Smile

Big Grin No matter what justification comes to mind when you buy it, it's always going to be about the giggles.
April 30, 2020, 12:27 AM
CD228
Somebody wants a modern Artillery Luger
April 30, 2020, 12:59 AM
sns3guppy
Does that thing come with a concealable belt carrier?

With wheels?
April 30, 2020, 10:31 AM
sig operator
If I had to drive in downtown Atlanta Ga, a fully functioning one in the console would be some comfort.
April 30, 2020, 10:38 AM
RHINOWSO
I guess that Pro Mag drum would be good for practicing A LOT of malfunction drills!!! Big Grin
April 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
PowerSurge
quote:
Originally posted by sig operator:
If I had to drive in downtown Atlanta Ga, a fully functioning one in the console would be some comfort.

Specifically the Bankhead or Vine City area. I’d want 5 of those mags.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1
April 30, 2020, 11:06 AM
sig operator
I know friends don't let friends buy Pro Mags.

I find the idea of a 50 rd that would work interesting in the situation described. P365 in a concealed carry holster, replacement mag in console. As a contrast to an ar style pistol in a case or backpack, with 2 30 rd clipped together, a proven combo.

This is all theoretical on the 50 rd being functional.