SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My fiancé is ready to buy a gun. Friend has a 327 Ruger sp101.Update Page 2, she got it. Question on ACP ammo...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My fiancé is ready to buy a gun. Friend has a 327 Ruger sp101.Update Page 2, she got it. Question on ACP ammo... Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Very nice, happy it's home!

Posts: 11365 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes .32 ACP is semi rimless. That’s why it’s got a quirk not seen with most other ammo rounds in semi-auto pistols called rim lock.

What is rim lock?

Posts: 33891 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. We will shoot the ACP in the back yard for fun. Appreciate the info.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second the thanks. The rim lock data was very helpful to me.

Posts: 17152 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post