SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    RMRcc vs. 507k
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMRcc vs. 507k Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I absolutely hate that Holosuns are made in China. It is a completely valid reason to completely avoid them.

That being said in terms of pure performance and cost issues the Holosuns are at the top of the pack. They are Excellent sights!

Your choice is up to you, there are valid reasons to use the Holosuns for their excellent performance and excellent prices. But also I respect anyone who avoids them because they are made in China.

You do you...............dj

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ I just wish someone would rip off the design and produce better versions of them here in the US.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not needing to remove the sight to change the battery is a huge advantage.

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ I just wish someone would rip off the design and produce better versions of them here in the US.

Amen! I'd pay $50 extra per site to have an American made Holosun.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rambo:
Not needing to remove the sight to change the battery is a huge advantage.

rambo

Excellent point! Just another holosun advantage.....

posted Hide Post
quote:
Trijicon really whiffed on the RMRcc.

Screwed the pooch on that one they did. Arrogant enough to think that the consumer market would just buy RMRcc because "it's a Trijicon".

quote:
So trying to pick at this product (which is indeed new and unproven) based on the HWS issues of ten years ago is about like not buying a new F150 because the Pinto was a deathtrap.

Who's picking on the product? I'm picking on the effing COMPANY for what they did. Why the hell should anyone bother to trust anything they do, given what they concealed and hid to those who needed to depend upon their defective optics for their very lives? I don't give a rat's ass on how good (or bad) their new sight is; AFAIC EOTech doesn't deserve anything close to that level of forgiveness.

-MG

Posts: 1972 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post