SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Expensive Friday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expensive Friday Login/Join 
posted
So, last Thursday I saw some YouTubes on new SIG 365X Macro comp. (Currently CC a Hellcat in summer) Woke up Friday morning and went to local GS before heading to work. Well, they had one…it was smooth. I liked it, I bought it. While they were writing it up, I laid my mitts on 320X custom works. Crap….. had to head to work. Luckily I got off work early and stopped by and picked it up. Again, expensive Friday.

slingshots are my favorite

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Seems familiar somehow...

Mine was a P226.

Posts: 9173 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Basenji
posted Hide Post
I think you will love your Macro. The comp and the longer grip make followup shots much easier. I have a home made 320 Comp and love that with the red dot. I am thinking of getting a green dot for the Macro. Smile

Posts: 921 | Location: Tidewater VIRGINIA | Registered: April 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Expensive? That's why you went to work. Razz

Q

Posts: 26516 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s funny right there…

posted Hide Post
Both the pistols shot well. The P365X Macro was very accurate and good follow up shots. The Spectre Comp though was an amazing shooter. Only issue is I am a bit disappointed in the finish (seams and mold injection points) of the lower. I guess I could lightly sand them to make the lines, etc, disappear. Anyone on here done that? I would assume so, guess I need to search.

Wasn’t comparing the two as they are for separate uses. SIG makes some good stuff.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
had the same sort of thing happen earlier this year... went to my LGS to pick up a Sig P250 in .380 I had bought from a fellow member here and on the way out glanced in one of the cases....

Sig P226 Legion in SAO...... even though it was used... it was less than a year old and did not look like it had even been fired..

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smittydog:
Both the pistols shot well. The P365X Macro was very accurate and good follow up shots. The Spectre Comp though was an amazing shooter. Only issue is I am a bit disappointed in the finish (seams and mold injection points) of the lower. I guess I could lightly sand them to make the lines, etc, disappear. Anyone on here done that? I would assume so, guess I need to search.

Wasn’t comparing the two as they are for separate uses. SIG makes some good stuff.

Go ahead and sand or file the grip module. Finish it with a finer grit sandpaper to remove the deeper scratches. That's the beauty of the modular system. It can be easily replaced if worn or damaged. You could also swap it out for a Wilson Combat grip module.

Posts: 3391 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post