SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 vs. S&W Shield Plus Update at top: got the P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 vs. S&W Shield Plus Update at top: got the P365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I had the opportunity to shoot my friends shield plus with my P365. The Shield plus has a great trigger and I have always liked the Shields ergonomics. Both pistols performed flawlessly. Good combat accuracy with both. My group size was slightly tighter with the Shield although not as centered to the target.

One thing I noticed with my personally owned Shield 2.0 as well as my friends plus is that I am always a little high on target during my presentation when drawing from concealed. My 365 is usually right on target. I’m sure it could be easily dealt with by training with the Shield.

Recoil with both pistols was controllable and mild for small pistols.

I’m really mad at S&W for bringing out the plus after I purchased a 2.0. I would love to have one in my collection.

In the end, I am very happy with my P365. The plus is an awesome pistol in its own right but I prefer the size, sights and ergonomics of the Sig better.

Posts: 28 | Location: FL | Registered: February 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Update at beginning of post.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you made a wise choice. I actually like the look of the silver slide. I know I’m probably in the minority though. Enjoy it in good health.

Posts: 28 | Location: FL | Registered: February 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtOfTheSamurai:
I actually like the look of the silver slide. I know I’m probably in the minority though.

Everybody can't have good taste. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post