SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 220 .45 shoots low ... sight advise.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 220 .45 shoots low ... sight advise. Login/Join 
Picture of Ranger41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by villageidiot:
I am looking at LPA adjustable sights. Never used that brand so back to looking for reviews thanks for all the input. VI

Sig used LPA adjustables on the P220 Sport and P229 Sport models. Probably others as well. Good sight.

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 955 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by villageidiot:
I am looking at LPA adjustable sights. Never used that brand so back to looking for reviews thanks for all the input. VI
As Ranger41 mentioned, LPA has been what SIG has used for the OEM Adjustable sight for more than a quarter century now

These have been most commonly seen on the Sport and Sport-Stock pistols.

These are extremely well made Italian sights.

I also use the LPA sights on some of my Smith & Wesson revolvers

LPA has also been the OEM supplier of sights to HK for more than a quarter century. You can find their adjustable sights on the USP Tactical, USP Expert, USP Match and USP Elite pistols.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember that for every .007/.008 in front sight height, you'll move the impact about 1 inch at 25 yards.

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post