SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Excellent guns that just don't make sense on paper
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excellent guns that just don't make sense on paper Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Guns are VERY MUCH like cars. Car guys fall into two ma

in camps, magazine racers and real world folks.

Just because the magazine says it’s the bestest ever doesn’t mean in the real world it is enjoyable or best for YOU.

Guns are very much the same thing and always have been. On paper the SIG 365, like was said above, is phenomenal and it really is a paradigm shift. That said, and this is coming from a guy with not huge hands, it’s actually too small for ME. I prefer other options. Another thing for ME is that pocket autos rarely work for me because they tend to look like a gun in a pocket and their hard lines tend to not draw as easily. For ME in a pocket gun I find a small revolver both doesn’t print like a gun and draws far more organically yet something like the above P365 is far and away better.

So I guess there is another gun to add. In 2021 I would argue a J-Frame esque gun is HORRIBLE on paper yet in a the real world is still a solid choice.

You touched on something there. Enjoyable. Not everything is about having the bestest on-paper gun. For most of us, there is also and enjoyment aspect to this.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post