SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which of your pistols do you find the most fun to shoot at the range?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which of your pistols do you find the most fun to shoot at the range? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Quite a number of years ago, while visiting a Gander Mountain Store firearms section, I found a
law enforcement trade in P226S stainless. It had 3
magazines and the blue "Law Enforcement" case. It
must have been carried under an armpit since on top
of the slide appeared some minor corrosion between
the rear sight and the ejection port. It shoots like a dream, and every time I go to the range to
shoot one or more of my other Sigs, this P226S always comes along too.

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coonan Classic .357 Magnum.

Rick

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
P225 and p239 in all 3 calibers. Least fun, NAA Guardian .380. Big Grin

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
HK P7 PSP and Walther PPQ 22LR. The Walther handles like my 9mm but I can shoot it for substantially less, so it gets the nod most of the time.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Pistol": CMMG Banshee 10mm.
Actual honest-to-goodness handgun: Laugo Alien.

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Least fun, NAA Guardian .380.

I'm kinda with you on that one, at least for the first three or four magazines. After those my shooting hand is well numbed up from the beating and recoil so going forward I pretty much don't feel a thing. Wink

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
CZ TSO

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which of your pistols do you find the most fun to shoot at the range?

This one:

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry poly/striker guns but enjoy shooting my metal framed, hammer fired guns at the range. 92fs, P226, P229...

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Either my P229 or my AXG Scorpion. I can't decide which. One of these days I will have to shoot them both on the same range trip to compare. Sort of a pistol playoff.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220.10mm:
Coonan Classic .357 Magnum.

ohh, you win ! I love those. About 10 years ago I bought a Colt .38 Super, just for fun. Now it's my favorite pistol.

Posts: 51 | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
HK P7M8
Glock 23 in 357 Sig

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My Walther PPQ Q5 SF. Practically no recoil and incredibly accurate. Just a fun gun to shoot and see how many rounds I can place in a single hole.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bow Commander
posted Hide Post
This gun is like cheating. Point, bang, hit everything you aim it at.

Posts: 443 | Location: Springfield Oregon | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruger Mk II

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite to shoot is the suppressed S&W Model 41. An absolute joy in all ways.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have (2) that are a lot of fun to shoot. The first one is an M2 Mauser in .45. Weird looking pistol but it really fits my hand well and with it's rolling barrel, recoil is felt differently as it rolls your wrist instead of pushing it upwards. It's a pleasure to shoot.

The other is a custom Colt .45. With it's full length Bo-Mar sights, and custom work, the pistol handles like a dream. A kid can shoot this thing.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
For me it's one of three. I have a Ruger MkIII 22\45 set up to mimic my P320 that always seems to follow me to the range. The other two are a 9mm 1911 and my tuned model 19.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig X-6 P220 - it just consistently hits center mass, more than any other pistol I own including a X-5 and a X-6 P226 - and an old Browning .22 hunting pistol. Things like 8" long and super soft shooting.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post