SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
SIG continues this 'tradition' because there's enough gun buyers that have extremely questionable taste in firearm aesthetics who incessantly buy these. We'd get somewhat regular request for past rainbow guns like the 238 and 938, so it isn't a surprise to me that the 365 would get the same eye-searing treatment.

I've noticed that SIG hasn't been brave enough to do their larger guns. I mean, a rainbow Spear would just be the shits. Literally.

-MG

Posts: 1932 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I’ll be that guy!

Drop it in 9mm and no manual safety and I’ll buy it!!
I also kick myself for not buying a couple of the 239s from Bud’s when they had them for $399.

It’ll go nicely with my EDC knife.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally, the perfect carry piece for drag queen story time.

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
There is a rumor Biden's new woke Army is looking to adopt a P320 with titanium rainbow finish as standard issue.
Politics in an apolitical thread. Please do not do this. It's old, unfunny and unwelcome.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As s--t! I was hoping I would never see another Rainbow Sig ever again.

Is purchase limited to only LGBTQIA+ people? If so, sounds rather discriminatory. Big Grin

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
There is a rumor Biden's new woke Army is looking to adopt a P320 with titanium rainbow finish as standard issue.
Politics in an apolitical thread. Please do not do this. It's old, unfunny and unwelcome.

Ok. Sorry. Won't happen again.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
So they just skip past the diamond-plate? How dare they.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Rainbow Titanium SIGs have been a running joke in this forum since Paul Erhardt was the marketing director. IIRC, this finish was first introduced on the P232 and from the moment a photo of a pistol so finished appeared in the pages of this forum, it's been derided.

This is what can happen when you run out of ideas.

They did that on a 232?
OMG.
Glad I missed that.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
They did that on a 232?
OMG.
Glad I missed that.

July 2005 GOTM

Enjoy! Big Grin

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/9467327

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Delicious!!!!

Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got the Bud's 239 special! It came with a coupon for a nice little two gun safe, which I mounted in my daughter's shared college apartment. Her ID's and such went in there.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s the perfect accompaniment for the guy driving a Ford Mustang with Mystichrome Paint.

Posts: 264 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
The P365 is in poor taste, but at least it's a disposable plastic pistol. Doing that to a P232 is just sacrilegious. Eek

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I bought my wife a rainbow P238 years ago and she loves it. I wanted a rainbow Kershaw Leek but never had the stones to buy or carry one. Seeing the current price I wish I had bought several just to flip.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clang:
It’s the perfect accompaniment for the guy driving a Ford Mustang with Mystichrome Paint.

Coincidently I would own a 98 Mystic Cobra and an 04 Mystichrome Cobra in a heartbeat.
However I prefer the 98 paint to the 2004 paint.

quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I bought my wife a rainbow P238 years ago and she loves it. I wanted a rainbow Kershaw Leek but never had the stones to buy or carry one. Seeing the current price I wish I had bought several just to flip.

I got lucky and put up a WTB: ad for my Rainbow Leek here and got one at a reasonable price. Much more than all my other Leeks but very fair for the rainbow.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Now if it was rainbod titanium diamondplate, I'd sign up for a pair!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
You asked for it,

No sir….no I did not. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Q, you have a mean streak that I was not aware of! Big Grin

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Diamond plate will be next most likely. FFS, still with the rainbow shite Sig?!?!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Seems odd that they can ruin the controls and mag release, but leave the trigger, extractor, and cover plate to where they can still be removed and sold.

The cover plates are now polymer on the newer 365 models, so no way to basterdize it with the rainbow stuff. Smile

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post