SIGforum
You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5130002694

November 12, 2022, 10:34 AM
monoblok
You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium!
SIG continues this 'tradition' because there's enough gun buyers that have extremely questionable taste in firearm aesthetics who incessantly buy these. We'd get somewhat regular request for past rainbow guns like the 238 and 938, so it isn't a surprise to me that the 365 would get the same eye-searing treatment.

I've noticed that SIG hasn't been brave enough to do their larger guns. I mean, a rainbow Spear would just be the shits. Literally.

-MG
November 12, 2022, 11:10 AM
Black92LX
I’ll be that guy!

Drop it in 9mm and no manual safety and I’ll buy it!!
I also kick myself for not buying a couple of the 239s from Bud’s when they had them for $399.

It’ll go nicely with my EDC knife.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
November 12, 2022, 12:43 PM
PKFan
Finally, the perfect carry piece for drag queen story time.
November 12, 2022, 12:54 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
There is a rumor Biden's new woke Army is looking to adopt a P320 with titanium rainbow finish as standard issue.
Politics in an apolitical thread. Please do not do this. It's old, unfunny and unwelcome.
November 12, 2022, 01:00 PM
Nipper
As s--t! I was hoping I would never see another Rainbow Sig ever again.

Is purchase limited to only LGBTQIA+ people? If so, sounds rather discriminatory. Big Grin

November 12, 2022, 01:20 PM
Jimmo952
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
There is a rumor Biden's new woke Army is looking to adopt a P320 with titanium rainbow finish as standard issue.
Politics in an apolitical thread. Please do not do this. It's old, unfunny and unwelcome.

Ok. Sorry. Won't happen again.
November 12, 2022, 04:52 PM
SigSentry
So they just skip past the diamond-plate? How dare they.
November 12, 2022, 05:38 PM
ScotP7
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Rainbow Titanium SIGs have been a running joke in this forum since Paul Erhardt was the marketing director. IIRC, this finish was first introduced on the P232 and from the moment a photo of a pistol so finished appeared in the pages of this forum, it's been derided.

This is what can happen when you run out of ideas.

They did that on a 232?
OMG.
Glad I missed that.
November 12, 2022, 05:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
They did that on a 232?
OMG.
Glad I missed that.

July 2005 GOTM

Enjoy! Big Grin

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/9467327

Q

November 12, 2022, 07:48 PM
P-220
Delicious!!!!

Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
November 13, 2022, 06:39 AM
Fredward
Hey, I got the Bud's 239 special! It came with a coupon for a nice little two gun safe, which I mounted in my daughter's shared college apartment. Her ID's and such went in there.
November 13, 2022, 07:17 AM
clang
It’s the perfect accompaniment for the guy driving a Ford Mustang with Mystichrome Paint.
November 13, 2022, 07:24 AM
92fstech
The P365 is in poor taste, but at least it's a disposable plastic pistol. Doing that to a P232 is just sacrilegious. Eek
November 13, 2022, 07:27 AM
mark60
I bought my wife a rainbow P238 years ago and she loves it. I wanted a rainbow Kershaw Leek but never had the stones to buy or carry one. Seeing the current price I wish I had bought several just to flip.
November 13, 2022, 08:52 AM
Black92LX
quote:
Originally posted by clang:
It’s the perfect accompaniment for the guy driving a Ford Mustang with Mystichrome Paint.

Coincidently I would own a 98 Mystic Cobra and an 04 Mystichrome Cobra in a heartbeat.
However I prefer the 98 paint to the 2004 paint.

quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I bought my wife a rainbow P238 years ago and she loves it. I wanted a rainbow Kershaw Leek but never had the stones to buy or carry one. Seeing the current price I wish I had bought several just to flip.

I got lucky and put up a WTB: ad for my Rainbow Leek here and got one at a reasonable price. Much more than all my other Leeks but very fair for the rainbow.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
November 14, 2022, 07:31 PM
jjkroll32
Now if it was rainbod titanium diamondplate, I'd sign up for a pair!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight
November 14, 2022, 08:09 PM
cslinger
quote:
You asked for it,

No sir….no I did not. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
November 14, 2022, 11:37 PM
beltfed21
Q, you have a mean streak that I was not aware of! Big Grin

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"
November 15, 2022, 12:08 AM
10X-Shooter
Diamond plate will be next most likely. FFS, still with the rainbow shite Sig?!?!
November 15, 2022, 08:18 AM
Texaspoff
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Seems odd that they can ruin the controls and mag release, but leave the trigger, extractor, and cover plate to where they can still be removed and sold.

The cover plates are now polymer on the newer 365 models, so no way to basterdize it with the rainbow stuff. Smile

Coldborecustom.com