SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mint unfired complete TT Ni 1991 W. German P228 for really cheap
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mint unfired complete TT Ni 1991 W. German P228 for really cheap Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very sweet score. If you were really wanting to thin your herd, you could have simply posted the item and seller's information on a thread and sat back and watched the feeding frenzy.
(Yes - in other words, I'm bleepin' jealous!)

Posts: 468 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I got almost the exact same gun in a trade a few months back, but I'm pretty sure the upper was redone in Robar NP3. I will probably have them refinish the frame once their reorg is all complete.

Posts: 3575 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

For being a rank amateur at this gun colleting game, you found a great gun. Wink

Posts: 13687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Congrats!

For being a rank amateur at this gun colleting game, you found a great gun. Wink

Even a blind hog will find an acorn now and then... Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15654 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy for you! And a beautiful find. Congratulations.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

How bright are the night sights?

Posts: 9065 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Very nice!

How bright are the night sights?

29 y/o Tritium. They're dead, Jim. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26590 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
T thought Exeter N. H. was fairly recent. I must be getting old.

Posts: 1256 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous. If you mind saying, how much was it?

Posts: 6925 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post