SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    new Staccato CS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new Staccato CS Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
TMK, Stacattos are a redesign of the 2011 for 9MM.

The original, I think, was designed for the 38 super.

Mine are customs, and always ran great with tuned mags.

I have a 4” barreled 38 super 2011, without a mag well, as a carry gun.

It’s pretty slick.

If they have that gun in a 9MM, with reliable factory mags, it’s a pretty slick set up.

Posts: 5726 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
TMK, Stacattos are a redesign of the 2011 for 9MM.

The original, I think, was designed for the 38 super.

Mine are customs, and always ran great with tuned mags.

I have a 4” barreled 38 super 2011, without a mag well, as a carry gun.

It’s pretty slick.

If they have that gun in a 9MM, with reliable factory mags, it’s a pretty slick set up.

The "original" was a frame kit for the 1911 platform. They were/are produced in every caliber the 1911 is produced in.

Staccato is just the old STI Firearms (the patent holder), under new ownership and rebranded.

There's certainly an argument that this Staccato CS is not a 2011 since it uses a different magazine pattern.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
May be a great design, but damn that is fugly.

Do the grooves on the chamber perform some function or just more looks?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are expensive when you compare them to factory Sigs/Glocks, but $2499 isn't too bad when compared to more custom 1911s like Atlas, Infinity, etc. I've had a bunch of STIs/Staccatos over the years and these newer generation guns have ran 100% out of the box. My new job only allows us to qualify with two guns, so it was my new GrayGuns Modern Classic P320 AXG and my Atlas Gunworks Ares. The C2 didn't make the cut.....

Posts: 14 | Registered: November 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Here’s the Colion Noir Infomercial Video:

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post