SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm Obsessed...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm Obsessed... Login/Join 
posted
I just brought home my 7th Sig today. P320 Xcarry Legion.

Less than 2 weeks ago I bought the P320 XFive Legion and I loved the weight of it so much I decided I needed the Xcarry too.

It's all Sportsmen's Warehouse's fault, they keep giving me gift cards and rewards points that I keep giving right back to them!

I think I may need an intervention!

Posts: 55 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnP292:
I just brought home my 7th Sig today....

7th? That's all? You don't need an intervention. You need a kick in the rear, my friend. Get moving. Razz

Q

Posts: 26419 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

7th? That's all? You don't need an intervention. You need a kick in the rear, my friend. Get moving. Razz

Alas, my wife would surely disagree.

I guess for context I should add that 6 months ago I had 0 Sigs.

Posts: 55 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
When you have multiples of the same model, in double digit quantities, then we 'may' need to talk...Until then, carry on! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8910 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
LOL, totally understandable! Just discovered the Legion series, and now I want a P220 in 10mm, lol. Love the Legions!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's awesome that you can purchase handguns whenever you want, here in shithole NYC you need to wait 90 days before purchasing your next firearm, ridiculous.

I didn't own firearms for some 20 years and finally decided to apply for the permit and after 2 and a half years finally got it and started buying handguns. The first one I got was P220 Legion 10mm and absolutely love that gun, that's the last gun I'd ever sell, if ever, it's a freaking hand cannon.

Then after 90 days I got P226 Legion SAO RXP, another awesome handgun. And just the other day I was scolded at NYPD when I went to pick up my 3rd purchase authorization because I showed up 7 days before the 90 days expired - like, you have computers, you have the dates, call me up when the 90 days expire, what a mess.

Now I have to wait for a few more days till I can go pick up my 3rd handgun, CZ 75 Shadow 2 SAO - can't wait to take it to the range.

Anyways, good luck with the addiction OP, enjoy shooting and stay safe!

Edit: Didn't know how to attach/insert a photo so I found the link to the handgun on the Internet, is that how you are supposed to attach/add photos in posts? Sorry for the noob question.

Posts: 21 | Location: Bronx/NY | Registered: June 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:

VERY familiar territory. Although my addiction is with the hammer fired P series, once I discovered the one “made for me” I can’t get enough. Rumor has it that amongst the 1911s and P220s, there are 6 variants of the AWESOME P226. Strike while the iron is hot and you will have a cherished collection when you actually hit your limit. My limit was hit once I had to start selling before purchasing to have room in the safe.

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will stage an intervention when you buy a Sig because you found a holster for it in your holster box.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post

Call us when you’re buying mags and grips for guns you dont have yet Razz

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6323 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I was waiting for this meme.^^^
Otto came through. Big Grin

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boki:
That's awesome that you can purchase handguns whenever you want, here in shithole NYC you need to wait 90 days before purchasing your next firearm, ridiculous.

I didn't own firearms for some 20 years and finally decided to apply for the permit and after 2 and a half years finally got it and started buying handguns. The first one I got was P220 Legion 10mm and absolutely love that gun, that's the last gun I'd ever sell, if ever, it's a freaking hand cannon.

Then after 90 days I got P226 Legion SAO RXP, another awesome handgun. And just the other day I was scolded at NYPD when I went to pick up my 3rd purchase authorization because I showed up 7 days before the 90 days expired - like, you have computers, you have the dates, call me up when the 90 days expire, what a mess.

Now I have to wait for a few more days till I can go pick up my 3rd handgun, CZ 75 Shadow 2 SAO - can't wait to take it to the range.

Edit: Didn't know how to attach/insert a photo so I found the link to the handgun on the Internet, is that how you are supposed to attach/add photos in posts? Sorry for the noob question.

I feel for you, I used to live in NJ! I actually still have 3 guns that I bought when I lived there. In fact, I actually once had a NJ Permit to Carry a Concealed Weapon. This was back in the 80s, but even then they were a nightmare to get. I think I still have the card somewhere.

Not to rub salt in your wound, but now that I have an AZ CCW I don't even have to wait for the background check. I think it took less than 30 minutes at the gun counter last night. I mention that because I think it took me so long to get back into shooting due to my memories of gun buying in NJ. Once I bought one here in AZ, I was hooked!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
When you have multiples of the same model, in double digit quantities, then we 'may' need to talk...Until then, carry on! Wink

Well...I DO have 3 P320s now...an M17, an XFive Legion and the XCarry Legion. Does that count? Smile

posted Hide Post
I'm back up to 3 after my fifth *^&$*#@ boating accident. I keep losing collections in those damn things.

Posts: 1305 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boki:

They had a 220 Legion in the display case yesterday. That thing is huge! Looks really nice. I've got my eye on the 226 next, maybe...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:
My limit was hit once I had to start selling before purchasing to have room in the safe.

Surely you have a piece of furniture you can throw out/burn to make room for another safe!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You're off to a good start. Let us know what Sig #8 is when you have time.

quote:
Rumor has it that amongst the 1911s and P220s, there are 6 variants of the AWESOME P226.

Your safe must look similar to mine.

I may want another 1911 or P220, but I do have all six calibers of the P226.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

VERY familiar territory. Although my addiction is with the hammer fired P series, once I discovered the one “made for me” I can’t get enough. Rumor has it that amongst the 1911s and P220s, there are 6 variants of the AWESOME P226. Strike while the iron is hot and you will have a cherished collection when you actually hit your limit. My limit was hit once I had to start selling before purchasing to have room in the safe.

One of my 7 is the full size Emperor Scorpion 1911. Its my favorite gun.

I was at the Outdoor Expo here in AZ today, Sig is a major sponsor and had by far the largest setup of all the manufacturers. And they let you shoot for free, whereas all the others charge. I got to try a P226 XFive Classic. OMG. As soon as I got home I started looking for one online. Sadly, the only one I've found is on Guns.com for around $2500. Nope.

ETA: Actually as I'm typing this, the Scorpion is disassembled on my desk. I'm waiting for the cleaning solvent to do its magic...

posted Hide Post
I am thinking my favorite is my SIG P226 without a rail. I have all 3 calibers for it and the Emperor Scorpion Medallion Grips on it. I tried CZ's and just don't like the small slide grip. SIGS are REAL GUNS!

Jeeps...guns...German Shepherds!

Posts: 81 | Registered: September 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
They had a 220 Legion in the display case yesterday. That thing is huge! Looks really nice. I've got my eye on the 226 next, maybe...

Yea, the P220 Legion is a fine firearm, love it, never selling it. I took it to the range only 4 times in the last 6 months or so, shot some 800 rounds through it and I'm still not shooting small groups but it's a fun challenge to get there. I'm thinking another thousand rounds or so and I'll get there.

The P226 Legion SAO is also amazing, I shoot much tighter groups with it and the SAO trigger is a dream. I didn't like the optics as much as I thought I'd like it (never shot with rds before and don't like turning it off and shooting through it, it gets dirty and just feels weird, could be my eyesight going to shit too) so I bought another slide without optics from Sig so I could shoot both whenever I want without taking off the optics.

I see you shot the P226 X-Five, I'd looove to shoot that gun, looks great. Not sure if they sell the version with 10 round magazines (which is abomination I know). Might have to start saving for that one too in the future when the prices get closer to the MSRP or a tad below. I kind of set my mind on Walther Q5 Match SF next (wanted to order the DPT for it already, even though I don't own it, but it's out of stock all the time) and PDP FS in 5" after it, but we'll see. I think I might be addicted too. :-)

Posts: 21 | Location: Bronx/NY | Registered: June 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

That's You don't need an intervention.
You need a kick in the rear, my friend.
Get moving. Razz

Alas, my wife would surely disagree.

What happens on SigForum stays on SigForum.

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post