SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Picture of Randy Lee
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that it fits both Glock and CZ P-07 Kydex holsters without interference.

Pull weight on our sample measures 4.5 lbs.

------------------------------
"The Dremel is my friend."

Posts: 1462 | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Lee:
I can confirm that it fits both Glock and CZ P-07 Kydex holsters without interference.

would you say it's just a hair taller than a glock 19, seems the numbers are 5.2 vs 5.0

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
quote:

would you say it's just a hair taller than a glock 19, seems the numbers are 5.2 vs 5.0

From what I can tell, the height difference is only due to the tail end of the interchangeable grip insert at the heel. If this were removed, the height from bottom of the grip to the top of the slide would be identical to the G19.

Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
I'm game, I could never feel comfortable with Glock frames, bought and sold many. I have a PCR,P07,P09 and the only striker fired pistol I now have is a P320 SC. Didn't like my VP9 or the Walther. I take a gamble after it's out for awhile..

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would have to be a bit smaller than the P07 width wise, as I cannot come close to stuffing my P07 in G19 holsters.

I hope this represents a "family" of weapons as in small medium and large sizes.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know *for sure* if the current 19rd CZ P-09 mags that have the square cut out on the front side of the mag body like the new style P-10c mags have will work in the P-10c ? Similar cut out, but the location might be different.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
Does anyone know *for sure* if the current 19rd CZ P-09 mags that have the square cut out on the front side of the mag body like the new style P-10c mags have will work in the P-10c ? Similar cut out, but the location might be different.

Unfortunately the P-09 magazines with the black follower will not work. You can relocate the notch on the front of the mag body so that they will work, but otherwise, no.

CZ is importing new mags with a brightly colored follower to distinguise between the 2 versions of magazines. This was straight from CZ USA. I also tested my personal P-09 magazines to confirm.

It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Unfortunately the P-09 magazines with the black follower will not work. You can relocate the notch on the front of the mag body so that they will work, but otherwise, no.

CZ is importing new mags with a brightly colored follower to distinguise between the 2 versions of magazines. This was straight from CZ USA. I also tested my personal P-09 magazines to confirm.

Randy,

Please! STOP WITH THE CZ TALK! lol

I still have memories of shooting Jeff's CZ in Richmond......

Ray

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piedrarc:
quote:
quote:

Randy,

Please! STOP WITH THE CZ TALK! lol

I still have memories of shooting Jeff's CZ in Richmond......

Ray

I have several for you to shoot when you visit...

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
CZ just announced that the mags will have an MSRP of $35. That means we will most likely see street prices around $29.
I'm sold.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
CZ just announced that the mags will have an MSRP of $35. That means we will most likely see street prices around $29.

That's a pleasant change, considering what they typically want for factory CZ75 magazines.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I'm sold.

Was just about to post that, it does help, hope they bring enough extra mags in to fill the need.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It's probably been answered, but what kind of sight compatibility does it have?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
It's probably been answered, but what kind of sight compatibility does it have?

Not 100% sure, but I think any aftermarket or CZ OEM P-07 sights will fit. Same with the the P-07's RSA, will probably fit the P-10C

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Biggy,

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
This pistol does interest me and I may have to try one out although I'm not a hugh fan of striker fired pistols.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Watched this video this AM.
https://youtu.be/ESh3wW9rc5I

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary1911A1:
Watched this video this AM.
https://youtu.be/ESh3wW9rc5I

thanks i have been waiting for a few more reviews to come out

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I have to say, I'm REALLY interested in this gun.

Wonder if a P-11 is in the works - something about the same size as a P-09...

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:

Notice that the one out now is the "P-10C"
I understand that the standard "P-10" will be the service sized version.
Here's a favorable review.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.c...un-review-cz-p-10-c/

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:

If this pistol pans out like I believe it will, we will at some point probably see different sized pistols in all calibers. 9mm,40 S&W, 45acp, and who knows maybe even 10MM. Then make a .22 RF conversion top end and mags for it.