SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ to announce "P-10" on Thanksgiving Login/Join 
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Well CZ, we're waiting.

Roll Eyes

Appears to be a less dramatic launch than even the Springfield Saint was since they haven't even updated the site yet.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Meh

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thanks for scouting this and providing for us all Wink
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ptLPmSdL4

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
is this CZ's first GLOCK? I don't really keep up with the brand.

I've started typing a reply three times. I can't seem to find the words to relay my meh-ness.
I am sure the CZ-ophiles will be happy, and I'm glad for them.

Yeah, let's just leave it at that.

I'm gonna put my 9mm barrel in my G23 and head to my range.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Thanks for scouting this and providing for us all Wink
quote:
Originally posted by huskerlrrp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ptLPmSdL4

I did it without "operator" tattoos, a full beard and velcro sleeves too!

Big Grin

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Surprised they ditched the slide riding inside the frame and went straight to the same formula as everyone else.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it has good sites, a "trigger better than a ppq" as said in the video, a super short reset, same size as a g19, and an msrp of 500 which makes it what 425? It should sell a bunch

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having more choices in the market is always a good thing, so, overall, I'm happy to see the new model. I would probably shoot this gun a little better than my Glocks due to a better grip angle, better grip purchase, better trigger, and lower bore axis. Those are the perceived "pro's" from just watching the video and without actually shooting this pistol. The con's I would anticipate would be availability of the pistol and it's parts and accessories, to include more expensive magazines. The other thing I noticed were roll-pins; that generally indicates a more complex detail stripping than with a Glock. So what I saw when I watched that was a quality gun that was basically a Glock with roll pins.

Posts: 120 | Location: Kansas | Registered: December 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Calling it 'sexy' is a bit of stretch, but that's the Harmsen The Salesman speaking. I'm definitely looking forward to shooting one. Whether I actually buy one will depend upon how that goes, but I'll freely confess that I do likes me some 'plastik fantastiks'. And it doesn't hurt that I'm a fan of CZs in general.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't hear any mention of barrel length or trigger weight.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched the video, glowing praise from MAC as expected. I like the part where he mentions it as an "upgrade from a Glock" Roll Eyes (paraphrasing from memory).
Now if it can only pass his "mud in a plastic tub" test....

Posts: 474 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
I am a huge fan of CZ pistols and have been since I got my first one in 1993.

One word sums it up after seeing the video, Meh.
I will, however, likely take a look at one once out in the market.

CZ USA website still not updated.
Seems odd they would 'introduce' the pistol through one of Mud And Crud's videos.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
There is a sucker born every minute and I'm one of them. I have three CZ's, a P07, a P09 and a CZ 75 P-01 and love all three. The CZ P-10C will be my next handgun. That is all.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cz is using the hashtag #improvingonperfection

Tweeted

you don't have to ditch cheap plastic sites(glock)

A striker fired gun doesn't have to feel like a brick or have a terrible trigger(glock and s&w?)

Easy transition takedown the same as other popular strikerfired pistols and same holsters will work(glock 19)

Looks like they are trying to go after glock and s&w m&p, at around 425 I think they might hurt Springfield and the m&p the most

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also do y'all see that different style of drop safety, striker block, I don't know the right term sorry. In the back of the slide where the trigger moves it out of the way and allows the striker to go forward.

This one moves to the side instead of moving it up against a spring, that's one thing that probably has an effect on the trigger..

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Meh. Looks ugly and cheap to me. 4LB trigger for a SF? Oh yeah that makes sense when everyone else is at 5.5 LBs and up.

CZ does not have any specs on the website yet that I can find, just an infomercial I don't care to watch. Looks taller than the Glock 19 with the same capacity. Looks to be in the same consumer market segment as Ruger American. Still more choices are a good thing.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it's a glock with an XD mag release. snoooooore.

quote:
Always outnumbered, Never out gunned.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Central Missouri | Registered: April 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Meh. Looks ugly and cheap to me. 4LB trigger for a SF? Oh yeah that makes sense when everyone else is at 5.5 LBs and up.

I'm curious, how does it look cheap? Is 4lbs too light in your opinion for a striker?

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAds:
Watched the video, glowing praise from MAC as expected. I like the part where he mentions it as an "upgrade from a Glock" Roll Eyes (paraphrasing from memory).
Now if it can only pass his "mud in a plastic tub" test....

Did he throw this one, too?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post