SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P220 ACT mag questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 ACT mag questions Login/Join 
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted
I have never used ACT brand mags. Those that own Sig P220's can you tell me about your experience with them? Any info would be appreciated.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26494 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I use them as reloads for my P245. Can't tell the difference from the Sig branded ones apart from the price.

Posts: 8666 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several which I obtained from Greg Cote here and they work fine. Never had a problem with any of them.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
They're good to go.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used them as duty mags almost 20 years ago. They never failed me.

Posts: 568 | Location: Beaumont TX | Registered: March 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post