SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is “your gun”?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is “your gun”? Login/Join 
Picture of fiddlers
posted Hide Post
Most often in shorts Seecamp LWS 32.
Belted trouser or shorts SIG P365.

Posts: 948 | Location: SWFL | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Except for the pistols I carried on duty, my P365 is the pistol I have shot the most. It is accurate, comfortable to shoot, easy to carry, and has a good round capacity.

It is my EDC with 13 rounds. With a 15 round mag +1, it pulls nightstand duty.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
SIG P226

I would have bet money that your gun would have been striker fired.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Wilson Combat EDC X9.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 for me as well. Carries just as well as my 1911 Commander IWB for me.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Gen 3 G19
Gen 4 G26

TIE.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’ve tried every gun known to man...for years I have carried a G19 while off duty, since my retirement I’m no longer tied to policy and will be getting a new to me 1911 soon.

I was issued a 1911 when I first joined the CG and have never stopped loving the feel.

I currently use a STI 2011 in 40. But wouldn’t carry it EDC because it’s so tight and a grain of dirt would bind it up....I’m leaning toward a commander sized gun..but I’ll see

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JayPS
posted Hide Post
For years it was my duty gun, a G23 Gen 3 just out of familiarity and experience shooting it. In the past few years my go to gun would definitely be my P226 in 9mm. I've got the combat model, with Legion trigger upgrades (Gray Guns stuff). Accurate, comfortable, and dependable. I've got some other great guns to be sure...but I would have to say that as of today, the P226.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure I have "a gun" really or at least not right now.
Sold my range pistol and now I have 2 Glocks and a Kahr that I carry.
The range pistol was a very nice Dan Wesson but even then, I sold it with no regrets.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carried the standard P220 for 20 years; so my son upgraded me to the P220 Carry SAS for retirement. 'Nuff said.

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
STI Costa Comp 2011 in 9mm.

Posts: 396 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Glock 32

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220, G30S

Posts: 153 | Registered: December 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Hard question. I shoot all my handguns well but my EDC that I rely on extensively is my M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gen 5 Glock 19

Posts: 77 | Location: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Probably my P229/357, with my P226/9 in close contention for first place!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Glock 19 gen5 MOS

Posts: 191 | Location: TX,USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Probably my P229/357, with my P226/9 in close contention for first place!

+1 hard to beat the 229 in 357 sig especially with stainless frame. tacops 226 short reset trigger close behind

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Sig Legion P226 SAO 9mm

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My favorite is my Sig P228
My carry is my Kimber Micro 9

What I am most accurate with, and I don’t own, but will probably end up buying us a Glock G19.
I don’t like the gun at all, really, I don’t like anything about it, aside if the fact I can drive tacks all day long with it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post