SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Corrected a Poor Choice-239 Found!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Corrected a Poor Choice-239 Found! Login/Join 
Member
posted
During the height of covid and the riots, I sold several guns. 6 were 239s. I really thought I had 8, but had miscounted (read the spreadsheet wrong.) Several were the GOTM types and brought a good price. At any rate, I intended to keep two, but sold them all. I realized this not long ago, and have been casually looking for one (or two) when I cruise the gun shops. Today I found one in a shop about a mile from the house, excellent condition, a tiny bit of holster wear near the muzzle, 3 mags, box and instruction manual. Haven't had a chance to field strip or shoot it yet. I'm really pleased to have found one.
 
Posts: 17745 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
You know the rules.



"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"
 
Posts: 4731 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
And the rules are not related to counting correctly? It’s about PHOTOS!





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
 
Posts: 8039 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, yeah. I will.
 
Posts: 17745 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Well? We're waiting


 
Posts: 7024 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I “discovered” the P239s late but am now a fan. It sounds like you did well.

Pictures, Bueller, Bueller

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Currently in Hawaii on vacation from retirement.
 
Posts: 1514 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
1st world problem - I have so many guns I sold more of them then I thought I actually had. Big Grin

I love the P239. It was my first REAL deal carry gun. I took my first carry class with the one I still have.


Take Care, Shoot Safe,
Chris
 
Posts: 8793 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The P239, imo, is the only SIG that’s really a SAS without the need to make a SAS variant, although, of course, they did make the SAS version.


Q






 
Posts: 31453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 17745 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Nice.


Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

 
Posts: 5665 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
RGrizzle makes a super P239 holster.


-------
Trying to simplify my life...
 
Posts: 6293 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Looks good. I have had so many 239s over the years. The flat front strap makes is the only pistol that I think Hogue warps around grips are a must with.

Currently don’t have one, but I have been contemplating picking one up in 40.

Nice that you found it locally!


Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...
 
Posts: 1738 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
RGrizzle makes a super P239 holster.


I will second that! I've been using a RGrizzle holster for my 239 for years with no sign of it wearing out.
Rod


"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.
 
Posts: 1873 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Try Ryan’s GS2 holster and GS2 Double Mag Pouch. He has a military discount and he will expedite your order for a fee. He is much easier to work with than Milt Sparks.
 
Posts: 1872 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Corrected a Poor Choice-239 Found!

© SIGforum 2026