SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What do you want for the next Glock “x”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want for the next Glock “x” Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
43x in 357 sig

THIS! I would buy several.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
No "X" for me. I'd like an "L" - a 26L to be precise.

Posts: 10760 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a US made models 25 and 28.

Posts: 829 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a 15 round 45 gap...ok just kidding. No one wants that. How about they make factory x-grip mag covers that match the frame. Kind of like springfield does for the XD. I would also settle for the 26L

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
26L for sure. I don't want a long gripped pistol. A short grip longer barreled gun would be my thing. I'd settle for a 19L.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Call me crazy, but I’d like to see a 23X AND carbines in both 9mm AND .40. What can I say? I still really like the .40 S&W cartridge. And I love my 19X, so I want its twin in .40.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post