SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What do you want for the next Glock “x”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want for the next Glock “x” Login/Join 
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted
Glock has come out with the G19x and the G43x, what do you want to see next?

Question:
What will be the next Glock”x”?

Choices:
G26x, a G26 slide on a G19 frame
G42x, a G42 slide with 10 round magazine
Whatcha Got?

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
How about a Glock 30S width slide, 4” or 4.5”, with a single stack 21 frame. Cool

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already have a 29X on order in my fantasy world. It's a single stack 10mm

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
How about a Glock 30S width slide, 4” or 4.5”, with a single stack 21 frame. Cool

This. We think this would be an interesting variation.

We trudge on.

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I vote the 26x. But, if the aftermarket can make a 15-rd flush fit mag for the 43x, then there are no good reasons for the 26x existence.

Other: G43x RTF2. That would be my Glock perfection.

Q

Posts: 26464 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Glock with a “normal” grip angle, maybe round out the edges a bit. I wouldn’t mind finger grooves, even if kinda muted. Decent factory 3 dot night nights would be nice.

So a Glock PPQ/VP9. Size? P320 Carry, so 19x is fine by me.

Really the only way I’ll buy a Glock short of working somewhere that requires one, but for some reason doesn’t issue.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1861 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
None. I'd rather have a crack at the G46.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:

I totally agree!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a 9mm carbine.

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:

Yup. Same here. Think it would be fun!

quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:

Look into a MechTech for a 9mm. Mine is chambered in 357Sig.

quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
A Glock with a “normal” grip angle, maybe round out the edges a bit. I wouldn’t mind finger grooves, even if kinda muted Decent factory 3 dot night nights would be nice...

Salient makes the Glock that you speak of. A custom build from Salient and ZEV parts makes for a sweet pistol, but some members here will give you a bunch of shit about wasting money, lipstick on a pig, etc...

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
43x in 357 sig

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
A new grip.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G20x. Single stack 29 frame with 3.75 inch barrel.
And a 357 Sig with the same size and thickness of the G48.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16117 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
19 longslide.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11449 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
19 longslide.

Posts: 32547 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Back in the days when .45 Auto was cheap, I would have said a single-stack .45 with an 8-round magazine. This could be made about the same grip length with a flush-fit magazine as a G19, just a little bit longer than the G36 which is only a six-round. Today, I'd say a single-stack 9mm. Yes, they already have some, but I want an eight-round magazine, edited to add: with a grip length midway between the 43 and 43X.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27987 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
.... Today, I'd say a single-stack 9mm. Yes, they already have some, but I want an eight-round magazine, midway between the 43 and 43X.

Agree.
(And how about some OEM 7 round pinkie mags for the 43.)

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I too would like to see a single stack .45 with 8 round mags. They could do a full size and a commander version with a 4" bbl.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:

Yes, this would be nice.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
You want the to make a caulking gun? Razz

As always, a single stack 45, then a single stack 10mm. I have big hands. I generally like big grips. Try as I might, I can not learn to like the double stack large frame Glocks.

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post