SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
At last! The itch shall be scratched!

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Pretty sweet.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Yep. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
No SAS? How many rounds? E2 Grip?

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news, but also torturous news for those of us in California, who will never be able to own one.... Mad

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I've never wanted a 10mm, but I think that's gonna change. I love the no rail idea too. Another project to start saving for........good news and it's sweet they let Para be the one to spill the beans!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10893 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I am so on that page!!

Tried 10mm years ago in a S&W 1066. Man it will put a smile on your face a mile wide. I bet with some Underwood it would be just crazy!

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Then Merrimeter?

ERMAHGERD!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Match Elite, baby. Big Grin

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
And just when I thought all my itches had been scratched. Time to pick up some overtime. Big Grin

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
medlem
posted Hide Post
I never thought I'd see the day. Awesome.

Posts: 2242 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: September 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45ProCarry:
Match Elite, baby. Big Grin

Absolutely. I'm sure the standard length will be fine, but if you're going to rock, freakin' get it all!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Johnnydanno
posted Hide Post
This is the best news I've heard in a long time!

Posts: 66 | Location: AK | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! Just WOW!! Big Grin

Congrats Para for being chosen as the announcer.

Does Walmart stock 10mm?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
My sincere thanks to SIG-Sauer for allowing SIGforum to make this announcement.

That really is nothing short of amazing. Thanks to SIG Sauer, and thanks, especially, to SIGforum—once again.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47356 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

That really is nothing short of amazing. Thanks to SIG Sauer, and thanks, especially, to SIGforum—once again.

I think it's very fitting. Smile Who was the first to own a Sig chambered in 10mm? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Does Walmart stock 10mm?

Not that I've seen around here. And I look for it everywhere I go. More than 22LR.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45ROCK
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is fantastic.
I...must...have...one..

Posts: 1086 | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dosborn81:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

I think it's very fitting. Smile Who was the first to own a Sig chambered in 10mm? Wink

quote:
Does Walmart stock 10mm?

Not that I've seen around here. And I look for it everywhere I go. More than 22LR.

Good thing I have a spare Dillon Quick Change Kit.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good thing I have a spare Dillon Quick Change Kit.

Oh, I've got the .40/10mm dies already set up in their bushings (Hornady LNL AP), it's the brass that's my problem. If I could score a good deal on some brass, I'd spend a day with the G20 and let it wear me out. Big Grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post