SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I'd been thinking stainless SAO up until this point but I gotta say, that all black is SEXY!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like my X5 Tactical. He always wanted a big brother.

Posts: 20 | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that if these do well, and given the interest already shared there seems to be little doubt the 10mm will be a success, that some .38 Supers may not be far behind? Wink

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Why do I have a sneaky suspicion that if these do well, and given the interest already shared there seems to be little doubt the 10mm will be a success, that some .38 Supers may not be far behind? Wink

Because you're overly optimistic? Don't get me wrong, I would welcome that as well but it's not like they haven't tried selling .38 Supers before. As I recall, they didn't sell so well and they had to convert them to 9mm to unload them. Or maybe I'm remembering that wrong.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The man wants sprinkles on his cupcake.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
No, I'm good with just the 10mm believe me. We're already getting unicorns so we don't really need unicorns with frik'in laser beams on their heads. Wink

Just playing to the crowd. Besides, I hate sprinkles. My kids on the other hand... Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

A quick snap from our friends at SIG-Sauer, and we thank them. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:

Just playing to the crowd. Besides, I hate sprinkles. My kids on the other hand... Big Grin

Sprinkles are for winners, man. Razz

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing on my mind is if I pick up one of these or wait for potential carry model........

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Strewth!
Picture of NVBigEd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics Para... My wife's pissed but I'm jazzed!

Who cares what configuration? I'm grabbing the first one I can! I live close to the Nevada test site, it'll be like "Davey Crockett" has come home!

"Indecision may, or may not, be my problem!"

Posts: 1104 | Location: Las Vegas area | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Screaming .357G
posted Hide Post
I'm sooooooo glad they are doing this!
I would love to see them without the front serrations 220ST style and a 220R black. I really like the sleek lines of those pistols.
A small carry model would be nice as well.

Posts: 1764 | Location: Monroe NC USA | Registered: January 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fear not, fellow SIG lovers and fellow 10mm lovers. The future is bright.

I guess so...

Once again, I hope the 10 mm P220 (guns as well as conversion kits; I own a P220 ST) will be available in Europe soon!

Posts: 717 | Location: South Germany | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A quick snap from our friends at SIG-Sauer, and we thank them. Smile

A bit of detail:

Thanks for sharing, Para.

ETA: Thanks to SIG, as well, for these previews and such.

Looking at the Match Elite Rev. Two-Tone (DA/SA), it's kind of growing on me. To me, guns are tools. So in the end, who cares what color they are, if it works and gets the job done.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NVBigEd:
Thanks for the pics Para... My wife's pissed but I'm jazzed!

Who cares what configuration? I'm grabbing the first one I can! I live close to the Nevada test site, it'll be like "Davey Crockett" has come home!

Agreed. A rail is about the worst thing ever done to the P series in my opinion and has kept me from buying numerous at this point.
Not this time. Just glad this is coming to fruition and will be getting the first one I can acquire.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25409 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
A rail is about the worst thing ever done to the P series

Truer words were never spoken.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I'd like to buy the center Stainless model please. Where do I send my check and copy of FFL to?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:
The pictures got me excited again. The two-tone is not that horrible with the black grips.

Thank you Sig!

I feel the same.

Posts: 124 | Location: Massachusetts  | Registered: May 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by Jbrody10:
Definitely disappointing when you have such excitement and anticipation for something like this and what they produce doesn't match your expectations.

Yes indeed, off to get your new Glock 20 now. You can post pics in the awsome Glock topic.

I'm sure you have never been excited for a product before and been disappointed by what was produced. It is definitely great that a forum helped a manufacturer bring a product to market. Just because they made the P220 in 10mm doesn't mean I have to blindly love the product. And as another poster stated, after getting actual pictures from Parabellum and Sig, I am happier with the look.

Posts: 124 | Location: Massachusetts  | Registered: May 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Definitely disappointing when you have such excitement and anticipation for something like this and what they produce doesn't match your expectations.

Yes indeed, off to get your new Glock 20 now. You can post pics in the awsome Glock topic.

I'm sure you have never been excited for a product before and been disappointed by what was produced. It is definitely great that a forum helped a manufacturer bring a product to market. Just because they made the P220 in 10mm doesn't mean I have to blindly love the product. And as another poster stated, after getting actual pictures from Parabellum and Sig, I am happier with the look.

Oh I understand the excitement and waiting to see what the new pistol will be like. It's not 1 new piece like the Delta Elite, its not 1 or 2 from Glock, its not 1 from Springfield or a disfunctional from Dornus and Dickson, its 4 brand new pistols from Sig on the proven P220 platform. Sig is probably working on your new custom P220-10 right now.

Like what was posted above...

Who knows what configurations they might offer in the near future? For those of you getting torqued up about not getting the configuration you want, just remember that the fact this is happening at all is marvelous. I imagine we might see some different configurations if you guys yell loudly enough.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
"Oh, look at that! Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful! It reminds me of the Fourth of July!"
Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Snake207,

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Aren't they sweet Snake? I like them all.. Big Grin The G 10's look great on them and especially on the black beauty with short beavertail.

I have never owned a 10mm gun so this will be special for me. Only stainless Elite I have ever seen stood out to me among all the guns in the case.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post