SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    3.7” Non comped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3.7” Non comped Login/Join 
posted
Hello,
I know what I want but it may not exist. If it does then a UPC # would be much appreciated.
I’m looking for a P365 with a 3.7” non compensated barrel. I don’t want suppressor height sights. I don’t care about a magwell but I’ll take it if the model I’m looking for comes that way. I am looking for the model that comes with 17 round mags. So I realize the XMACRO variety is probably what I’m looking for but the ones I see for sale are either compensated, have suppressor height sights and / or have a 3” barrel.

Posts: 92 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
It was posted in the following post last month.

Woot Woot!! P365 X Macro with no comp!

It's supposed to be LEO only at this point but I have seen them on Gunbroker with no statements of "LEO only".

SIG W365XCA-9-BXR3-RX		 P365, 9MM, 3.7, X-SERIES, BLK, STRIKER, X-RAY 3, POLYMER GRIP, (3) 17RD STEEL MAG, OPTIC PLATE COVER
SIG W365XCA-9-BXR3RXZPSNS	 P365, 9MM, 3.7, X-SERIES, BLK, STRIKER, X-RAY SUPP SIGHTS, POLYMER GRIP, (3) 17RD STEEL MAG
SIG W365XCA-9-BXR3-RXZE	         P365, 9MM, 3.7, X-SERIES, BLK, STRIKER, X-RAY SUPP SIGHTS, POLYMER GRIP, (3) 17RD STEEL MAG, ROMEO ZERO ELITE 3MOA RED DOT

Edit: fixed wrong link.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paten,

Posts: 3370 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
It doesn't exist exactly. The closest model is the P365 XMacro Tac Ops. It' has the 3.7" barrel without the slide with the built in compensator. It has the 17 round grip (with removable mag well.) It DOES have suppressor height sights.

It may not be in wide distribution yet. This was originally an LE only model, but I think SIG is now putting it in general release.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t recall hearing when the XMacro Tacops came is going to ship but you can alternatively pickup a 365XL and buy the Macro grip module and mags separately.

Posts: 342 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks
As long as I may be mixing and matching, Is there an oem or aftermarket macro grip module that has a thumb safety ?

Posts: 92 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
As of now, I think that would have to be a DIY mod. Unfortunately, I don't think SIG is supporting the manual safety in the XMacro line.

quote:
Originally posted by Zero1911:
Thanks
As long as I may be mixing and matching, Is there an oem or aftermarket macro grip module that has a thumb safety ?

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They introduced what you are looking for at Shot show. It’s supposed to be released and in stores within weeks according to Phil at Sig.

Here is a video.
https://youtu.be/-HXAP9wHCBk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Embedded:

posted Hide Post
Anyone have an SKU or UPC for the type in that ^^^ YouTube video?
Thanks

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero1911:
Anyone have an SKU or UPC for the type in that ^^^ YouTube video?
Thanks

365XCA-9-TACOPS

Posts: 36 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I've seen this model with suppressor sights. Is that the LE only version?

And it's still not on SIG's website.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
I have the standard X Macro and like it very much. While I did buy an M17 for end-of-the-world zombie killing times, the tacops version would be nice to own. I think we’ll eventually see a threaded barrel for it.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1737 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Is Wilson making a XMacro grip frame yet?

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Has Wilson Combat ever said they were going to make a Macro grip module? I know people have stated that's what they want but never heard any official word that it was coming.

Posts: 3370 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Wilson frame that flush fits the 17 rounder and has a thumb safety would be useful.

posted Hide Post
There are several ways to achieve a 17 rd P365 with a 3.7" barrel.

Buy an X-Macro grip module to swap onto your P365 and install a 3.7" barrel that will stick out the front. Not sure if that would require any adjustment to the recoil spring assembly.

Buy an X-Macro version and use a 3.7" barrel and let the barrel stick out the front.

Start with a P365XL and buy a Macro X grip module.

Swapping grip modules only takes about 30 seconds. So you can have a P365, P365XL, and P365X-Macro grip module and swap them if the cary need arrises. A wardrobe of grip modules so to speak. Likewise you can top off your pistol with either a P365 or a P365XL slide as they are interchangeable.

You will need to file or carve slots into the X-Macro grip module to accommodate the manual trigger safety lever. I cut the right side manual trigger safety lever off because it fits into my pocket holster better. So I only carved a slot into the left side of the grip module with a scalpel. An X-Acto knife would also work well.

Once you have the FCU removed from the grip module it only takes about 30 seconds to install or remove a manual trigger safety lever.

You can also install the new larger XMACRO TACOPS slide catch if you feel the need.

The 17 round magazines will also come with floorplates to fit the P365XL and the P365. It may be possible to cut the bottom off an adapter floorplate so you can just slide the ring of plastic over the magazine to fit a P365XL or P365 magazine.

I sanded the bottom off of a P365 12 rd magazine floorplate so that I could slide it over a P365XL magazine and use it with my P365, so I didn't need to mess around swapping floorplates.

I'm curious as to whether or not the X-Macro grip module will fit my hands any better than the P365XL grip module. If the X-Macro grip module, with one of the interchangeable backstraps, does fit my hand better, I may actually remove enough of the bottom of the grip module to fit my P365XL magazines. The P365XL grip module is as large as I can carry concealed.

I live in MinneSnowta where people wear multiple layers of clothing in the winter which can inhibit bullet expansion. The best way to compensate for the clothing is with increased muzzle velocity, which you will of course achieve with a longer 3.7" barrel. I'll take the increased muzzle velocity with a 3.7" barrel over the reduced muzzle flip with the compensated slide with it's 3.1" barrel.

Posts: 34 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: August 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are showing up at online retailers, now. Looks like $749 is the MAP. https://grabagun.com/sig-sauer...arrel-17-rounds.html

Posts: 36 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross:
These are showing up at online retailers, now. Looks like $749 is the MAP. https://grabagun.com/sig-sauer...arrel-17-rounds.html

-
I’m on a waiting list at my LGS.