SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Thinking of full sized, striker fired, optics ready 9mm
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking of full sized, striker fired, optics ready 9mm Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'll bet that you could get a nice G17 at Cabela's.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I'll bet that you could get a nice G17 at Cabela's.
Big Grin Razz

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
The hunt is over. Shadow Systems DR920 Combat is on order and inbound. Too good of a deal to pass up. I've owned and shot Glocks in the past but the grip has never worked worked for me the gun always ends up pointing right and I constantly have to adjust my grip and sight picture. The frame on the Shadow Systems with the different backstops fixes that problem. Anxious to get it and shoot it. Now to figure out which otic to put on it...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11780 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Right on. New pistol day is always a good day.
I found the same with the psa dagger based on the Gen 3 glock. Same grip angle and hump but with very good ergonomics. I usually have to reposition my grip every few shots but not with the daggers.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
The hunt is over. Shadow Systems DR920 Combat is on order and inbound. Too good of a deal to pass up. I've owned and shot Glocks in the past but the grip has never worked worked for me the gun always ends up pointing right and I constantly have to adjust my grip and sight picture. The frame on the Shadow Systems with the different backstops fixes that problem. Anxious to get it and shoot it. Now to figure out which otic to put on it...

Excellent choice. I was in the same boat with Glock grips and SS fixed it.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post