SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore! Login/Join 
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Arcwelder

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Now this is confusing: SIG's site says both "In Stock" and "Out of Stock." So, which one is it?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the SAS slide compatible with the 365XL frame?

Posts: 86 | Registered: August 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
Mine is on its way.

Can you provide a range report after you receive it? I'm a little skeptical based on other opinions I have read but have not had the opportunity to fire it myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5910 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got mine last Friday. After about 50 rounds I found it was shooting 1.5” right at 5 yards. After a minor adjustment I got it to 1” right at 7 yards. One more tweak and I have it maybe .5” right at 10 yards, but my groups are not tight enough offhand to know for sure yet since I only have 200 rounds through it yet.

Adjusting the sights is not hard for minor deviations. I am not sure how much adjustment is possible, but mine now seems good.

El Barto.

Posts: 15 | Registered: November 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
Mine is on its way.

Can you provide a range report after you receive it? I'm a little skeptical based on other opinions I have read but have not had the opportunity to fire it myself.

It arrived today. Very cool concept. I'll definitely report in.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why, oh why, am I just *now* seeing this?!

(probably because I haven't been on the board in too long)

quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
<snip>

But I think it's good that Sig has really taken to heart a reason for Glock's popularity is the availability and cost of spare and custom parts. So now Sig is selling all kinds of spare parts on the Sig Store (and through parts retailers) and offering "in house" custom parts - the P320 Legion Tungsten grip frame, P320 Pro slides, etc.

Sig's concept of "lego" guns has taken hold and is working to generate extra revenue, and give us customizable options that simply aren't available on other guns. Buy a P365 grip frame, customize it as you like (stippling, etc.) and if you don't like it or want to sell the pistol, throw an unmodified grip frame on there and you're good to go. Can't do that with a Glock....

And yes, this. All of this.

Posts: 136 | Location: TX | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post