SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore! Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I looked at a SAS last night and was impressed. I'm waiting for a non ported model and then I'll be getting one. I'll be selling a Glock to fund it.

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I looked at a SAS last night and was impressed. I'm waiting for a non ported model and then I'll be getting one. I'll be selling a Glock to fund it.

If you can pick up a regular P365 at a decent price (if you don't already have one), and then add the non ported slide that Sig is selling, you'll have what you're looking for! Here's mine:

Frank

Posts: 42 | Location: MA | Registered: July 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
A standard 365 slide with an OS cut? That would be a big seller also.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine this morning! Looking forward to mating it with my Tungsten Grey lower.

P220 W.German, P220 Stainless Elite, P220 Stainless Elite Carry, 1911 C3, P226 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P226 .40/357sig, P229 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P228 W.German, P228 German, P225 German GOTM, P238, P320F .45acp, P320C .40/357sig, P320 X-Five, P320 X-Carry, P320 X-Compact, P365, HK VP9SK, CZ-P-10s, Glock 43X, SA Hellcat OSP, M&P 9 Shield, 716, 516, IWI Tavor, Beretta CX4 9mm, RJF ZK-22, Ruger 10/22 Takedown, Benelli M4, Kel Tec KSG, Mossberg 930

Posts: 324 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
^^^^
You are NOT helping Frank. Big Grin

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Hot DAMN I'm ordering one.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder:
Hot DAMN I'm ordering one.

Yeah let's not talk about what I'm ordering next.

https://grayguns.com/product/l...ulpted-grip-modules/

OOOOOOOorrrrr maybe we should.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

Yeah let's not talk about what I'm ordering next.

https://grayguns.com/product/l...ulpted-grip-modules/

OOOOOOOorrrrr maybe we should.

Do it! Do it NOW!

Or, do it two times.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
I did get the SAS slide, never looked back.
In fact everyone that handles my regular P365 with the SAS slide likes it.
I upped the amount I like this pistol by installing the Green Lima Laser.
I handed my unloaded P365 to a guy I know well at the LGS and he was sighting with that SAS and saying how great the slide and sight were.
He had the pistol in his hands for four minutes, never noticed the tiny Lima Laser!
Then there was a whole new conversation.
This pistol has taken the gun world by storm.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
More details about the laser and holster please.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
My holster and laser?

The P365 has the SAS slide, then I installed the Green Lima Laser. Very small easy for me to operate.
The Holster is a Tulster holster in Black Carbon Fiber of course made to fit the laser.

Pros about this laser,
The laser is small, not adding significant size to the small pistol. This in turn allows for a not so large holster. The package is comfortable.

Cons about this laser,
I don’t like having to take the laser apart to change the single 3V battery. You do not necessarily take the laser completely off the pistol, and realignment of the laser really does not concern me as much as the two delicate screws that hold the laser on the pistol.
I fear the screws may just snap one day while tightening.
I’d like to get many extra screws and replace them after every few battery changes.
I just feel this is a weak point.

Green or Red laser, personal choice.
I was not a fan of a laser, I felt only good for training aid, and it does that well.
This little guy is so small, it is no problem tagging along.

posted Hide Post
Ordered my sas slide on 01-19-2020. Shipped 01-20-2020. I should have it on the 27th. Looking forward to the range.

Posts: 24 | Location: Prattville, AL | Registered: December 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I ordered the SAS slide last Thursday and it is out for delivery today.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
I hope you like the slide as much as I like mine.
Very smart Sig offered it as an alternate or a change.

Now I have to wonder if a SAS specific holster would eliminate the sight groove in the holster making the package smaller.

Lot of air in my Tulster holster above the slide.

Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
I got mine and it looks great. Will test it out tomorrow. I am looking forward to. There were some doubts about there being Tritium inside on another gun board. I am happy to report that there is night sight capabilities built-in. It is all good.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Try this for S & G’s, hold your fully unloaded firearm in a safe direction, have a small flashlight in your off hand, pull the firearm up and look down the sight, then light the top of the sight up with your flashlight.
It looks cool.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
Nice offering, but a disappointment in the pricing level.

What would a sight like that cost if available on its own?

The sight alone is typically $100-150 depending on model of gun and such.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
The range day went very well. No issues and the sight was registered just to left of center. I can work with that. Its a keeper.

La Dolce Vita

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Mine is on its way.

Arc.