SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock. Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Finally got my 320C with the X-compact grip to the range for an action pistol group shoot. Shot just under 250 rounds.

Gun felt GREAT. Absolutely love this grip. Fits me better than any handgun I've shot.

But I can't attach a light. Ugh.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My quest for the new model magazines took me to Osage County Guns; ordered three that arrived today. Seem to work well empty in the old frame, and the X-Compact, but I'm out of WWB or equiv. in .40. Heading for the LGS/range the next day or so to try them out.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received my X-Compact frame from Sig. Love this grip! Next step is to put on a set of Talon grips for perfection!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Well, I have had mine for a couple of weeks and I must say I like it a lot.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a FYI, we got word yesterday that Sig is adding a variety of additional X-Compact grips to the Armed Professional Program (so hopefully they'll hit commercial sales at some point). Small, medium, and large grips in white, FDE, and black.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OsageCountyGuns:
As a FYI, we got word yesterday that Sig is adding a variety of additional X-Compact grips to the Armed Professional Program (so hopefully they'll hit commercial sales at some point). Small, medium, and large grips in white, FDE, and black.

Sweet! Any ETA?

Also, I was actually looking at the APP site yesterday. Can coppers create an account that verifies their status, or do I have to send creds with each order?

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

Sweet! Any ETA?

Also, I was actually looking at the APP site yesterday. Can coppers create an account that verifies their status, or do I have to send creds with each order?

We'll try to obtain an ETA from them.

You can provide credentials after your first order and then we don't need you to provide them for future orders. You just note credentials on file for future orders and we pull them from the prior order. We normally let customers order first but hold the order until credentials are received (that way if it is a hard to find item they don't risk it selling out).

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I ll keep an eye out!

www.opspectraining.com

posted Hide Post
quote:

I didn't know you were on this site. Your order was fast, great communication, excellent service, and guaranteed a repeat customer. I'll be ordering more of the grips, and other products too.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doe
posted Hide Post
I put my RX Compact slide and module in the X Compact. Handles really well. Problem is that there's no audible and tactile reset of the trigger. It does reset, but you can't feel or hear it. I put the module back in the original frame and then the X Carry frame. I get both audible and tactile reset. Put back in X Compact frame with same issue.

Anyone have an idea? Sent the frame back to Sig. Awaiting replacement frame.

Posts: 64 | Location: Land of Oz. | Registered: March 09, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While at the Sig site ordering a new P365 trigger, I checked on the x-compact frames, and they're in again. I ordered two more.

I expect they'll probably sell fast again.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
While at the Sig site ordering a new P365 trigger, I checked on the x-compact frames, and they're in again. I ordered two more.

I expect they'll probably sell fast again.

They did a better job of spelling out the frames will only accept the new magazines. Still appeared to be just one size though, I'd love to check out a Large just to be sure.

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They will accept any P320 magazine. This has been explained to death.

Older magazines may need the dog ears on the baseplate clipped, at which point they work just fine. I'll be using those same magazines this afternoon at a steel shoot.

If you're using the carry x-grip, the same thing applies; the carry uses 17 round magazines, and older magazines will need the dog ears shaved or removed, which is no big deal at all. It doesn't change the function of the magazine in the least.

In the x-compact frame, you can use 17 round magazines with no modification.

small-medium-large makes no difference in the dimensions of the mag well interior; the same fit applies in each case.