Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Junior Member |
Just picked up a P365 that has a gold slide, not a mat finish but a shiny mirror gold finish. Was told it was factory but i can not find any info about sig making a gold P365. Did sig make one? can't post pictures but thought I would ask here. you never over pay for a gun, value just needs to catch up | ||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
SIG made several finishes for the P365, but I don’t recall they ever make one in a shiny gold look. Q | |||
|
| Member |
I would call SIG Customer Service. The company representative should be able to research that information by the serial number. SIG can probably tell you in what configuration the pistol left the factory. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu. Liberty is a well armed Lamb! | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

