SIGforum
Shiny Sig P365

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/3740092225

September 23, 2026, 07:52 PM
cesseltine
Shiny Sig P365
Just picked up a P365 that has a gold slide, not a mat finish but a shiny mirror gold finish. Was told it was factory but i can not find any info about sig making a gold P365. Did sig make one? can't post pictures but thought I would ask here.


you never over pay for a gun, value just needs to catch up
September 23, 2026, 08:17 PM
12131
SIG made several finishes for the P365, but I don’t recall they ever make one in a shiny gold look.


Q






September 24, 2026, 04:50 AM
SSAreGreat
I would call SIG Customer Service. The company representative should be able to research that information by the serial number. SIG can probably tell you in what configuration the pistol left the factory.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!