SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Becoming a CZ fan
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Becoming a CZ fan Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sounds like someone needs to shop around for their CZ mags.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
No, factory magazines ARE expensive. Whenever an internet seller has them cheap, I give our CZ rep a rash of shit as why in blazes these guys can sell their magazines for less at retail level than what my supposedly PREFERRED DEALER COST is.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Mec-Gar makes magazines for the standard 75 and the metal-frame compacts at a substantial savings, but mags for other models are proprietary.

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I've had a few Cz' pistols I regret parting with. I still have the P07 with the omega trigger. Very under rated pistol & trigger system. My only gripe with Cz's is the high cost of magazines and as of July 1, the CZ-USA web store exacts sales tax on mag purchases. Makes Sig, Hk & M&P mags look down right reasonable.

$32 each from Greg Cote. How is that comparable to $50-$60 HK's?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$32 for Mec-gar mags but not factory CZ mags. Although both are made by Mec-gar, the factory mags always command a premium.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
$32 for Mec-gar mags but not factory CZ mags. Although both are made by Mec-gar, the factory mags always command a premium.

Confused
If you look they are the same (and only brand made for the P07) mag that CZ sells on their webpage.

posted Hide Post
Man, I must be looking at a different site. The CZ page lists everything as "CZ".

Does Mec-gar not offer mags in CZ packaging? The CZ packaging like the Sig factory magazine packaging is always more.

Are you saying the packaging is the same? I can't say I've ever bought any new factory mags for CZ. I even look for the Witness mags made by Mec-gar as less expensive options and subsitutes..Hopefully I can figure it out.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting ready to hunt down some Rami 40 and 40B mags.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
If theres a link for $32 Mec-gar branded P07 15rd Mags, please post it. Not to invite argument but I'm aware of the very good Mr Cote, having made multiple purchases from him. I checked his price again on factory Cz P07 mags just now, see here: CZ P-07 & CZ P-07 DUTY 9MM 15 RD FACTORY MAGAZINE 11185 > $42.95 for the
CZ P-07 AND CZ P-07 DUTY 9MM 15 RD FACTORY MAGAZINE 11185. I'll say it again, CZ factory mags are cost prohibitive! Btw, I can get Hk mags for less than Cz P07 factory mags!! CZ-USA needs to do a much better job of pricing their pistols accessories in a price range to the civilian pistol consumer.
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
I've had a few Cz' pistols I regret parting with. I still have the P07 with the omega trigger. Very under rated pistol & trigger system. My only gripe with Cz's is the high cost of magazines and as of July 1, the CZ-USA web store exacts sales tax on mag purchases. Makes Sig, Hk & M&P mags look down right reasonable.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
If theres a link for $32 Mec-gar branded P07 15rd Mags, please post it. Not to invite argument but I'm aware of the very good Mr Cote, having made multiple purchases from him. I checked his price again on factory Cz P07 mags just now, see here: CZ P-07 & CZ P-07 DUTY 9MM 15 RD FACTORY MAGAZINE 11185 > $42.95 for the
CZ P-07 AND CZ P-07 DUTY 9MM 15 RD FACTORY MAGAZINE 11185. I'll say it again, CZ factory mags are cost prohibitive! Btw, I can get Hk mags for less than Cz P07 factory mags!! CZ-USA needs to do a much better job of pricing their pistols accessories in a price range to the civilian pistol consumer.
quote:
quote:

If I have to do all the work for you..... Wink
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz...ne-11520-p-1782.html

Please be aware that these will be the ONLY mags CZ has available since all new mags will be compatible with both the P10 and P07 from CZ.
Oh, and there are no Mecgar branded mags yet for this platform. Only the CZ branded for now.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
lol, yes- those are P10C mags that I also discovered today after my previous post & discussing with Greg Cote personally. He informed me that they happen to be compatable for the P07. Thanks for doing the leg work, have a good weekend over there in Colorado high country Ryan Wink
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I have to do all the work for you..... Wink
http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz...ne-11520-p-1782.html

Please be aware that these will be the ONLY mags CZ has available since all new mags will be compatible with both the P10 and P07 from CZ.
Oh, and there are no Mecgar branded mags yet for this platform. Only the CZ branded for now.

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I obtained my third CZ last night. A Rami decocker model. Talk about hard to find, good grief. Can't wait to shoot her, I have big plans for it.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 1 thing that keeps my tuned CZ 75 SAO from being perfect is I can't find anyone who will do checkering.

I put a strip of skateboard grip-tape on the from and back strap of my CZ 75B-SA and CZ 97B.
Clean the surface thoroughly and is sticks very well.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thats a great pistol. Still kicking myself for passing on one that came in used to my LgS 3 years ago at a good price.. Enjoy!
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I obtained my third CZ last night. A Rami decocker model. Talk about hard to find, good grief. Can't wait to shoot her, I have big plans for it.

posted Hide Post
Being a fan of CZ Custom products AND the .357 Sig round, I was able to finally convince Stuart at CZ Custom to build me the semi compact in .357 Sig vs 9mm. Been a few months but I know we're getting closer because my wallet is starting to emit painful feelings.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post