SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Why are 2011 pistols so expensive?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why are 2011 pistols so expensive? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
I purchased a Staccato C2 DPO Tactical 9mm today. ...

Now the search for a holster or two.

Since the Staccato C2 DPO is a current product, you probably have lots of choices.

Legacy Firearms Company was recommended to me for my Staccato R.

You might also check in with one of the 1911-oriented forums. Probably a lot more people there with 1911's and 2011's.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ensig. I'll follow up.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great thread. I'm a big 2011 fan.

Yes, they are very expensive, especially for the best models.

Cool Big Grin

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Limited Production. If you don't have a 1911, get a 1911. I have 1/2 a dozen of them or so. My favorite is my Ed Brown Kobra 5" s/s, 2nd favorite Colt 1911 series 70 government mark IV, then a Wilson Combat, then a Colt Competition 9mm s/s and then a S+W government s/s I have.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post