SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    March 2024...what's your EDC...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March 2024...what's your EDC... Login/Join 
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
S&W Shield, 1st Gen.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
P-365XL with a Magguts +2 for 14 +1.
Carried in a Kangaroo Carry with a Safariland ALS shell in the pouch.

Posts: 9520 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I often rotate between a Glock 43X, Gen 5 G19, or Shield 2.0 .45. All in Blade-Tech OWB.

I did just buy an M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm with 3.6 inch barrel for carry, but I underestimated the sharpness of the grip texturing. It's a work in progress, but it shoots great.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Glock 43 +1 mag extension, soon switching to 43x / red dot / 15 round mag.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3643 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Kahr CM9 & spare mag. I want small/light. Started with Kel-Tec P11, then G26, now the Kahr. All carried IWB.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pace40:
After 40+ years of carrying a 2 1/2" 66-1, I just started carrying my CQB Elite this year. Needed to get a couple thousand, failure free, rounds thru it before I felt comfortable enough to do so. I must say, it does carry easier.

You win the coolguy guns award. Those are nice!!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
Normally, it's a G30S with standard pressure HST, or a 4" Smith.

However, I just injured my arm to it's back to a Shield Plus and 4" M&P. No real reason to delay healing.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 618 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
When heavier wardrobe allows, my DW Guardian .45. Yeah, open carry is legal here, but I prefer to keep it invisible. Other times, a S&W Shield 9mm or (if I'm just walking down to the corner to pick up the mail, or something) a .38 J-frame.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

You win the coolguy guns award. Those are nice!!

I've been called a lot of things in 7 decades but coolguy has never been one of them. Thanks! Smile

Posts: 648 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
My current EDC's depending on how heavily armed I want to be. The holsters are from Bear Creek.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
P365X w/TLR 7 Sub and Holosun EPS Carry in an OWB Werkz Origin Holster. Spare 17 rd. mag.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 223 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
G43 w/ spare mag, and an LCP as a backup in my EDC bag.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post

Sig P365FCU and grip module, FDEZ works ported slide and barrel. Trijicon RMRcc, Streamlight Sub7

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
VP9 SK or a G43.

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I always seem to come back to my gen 3 Glock 26. I have a standard P365 which I like and trust, but the 26 is the perfect fit for my hands.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15584 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt lw commander or sp101 in the winter, 360 pd or usually an LCP in cargo shorts pocket in the summer. I have a 43x and 365xl that I’ve been shooting a lot, one may find it’s way into the rotation

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I need to take a picture of my ccw

SW 642 w/ wilson springs
Xmacro tactical w/ holosun 507

Posts: 7800 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
This thread title reminded me it was time to change the battery. Which I did.

cas, can you tell me what kind of holster that is and how you like it? Thanks!

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I carry other pistols on occasion, but my most frequent CCW is my Sig P365 upgraded to an "X" version with this Holosun optic (Green).

Favorite holster is a Milt Sparks Summer Special II:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10199 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post