SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    March 2024...what's your EDC...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March 2024...what's your EDC... Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
So just for fun... what're we carrying these days...

Mine seems to be my Sig P365XL with Romeo X Carry...Carrying it in a Alpha Omega AIWB Rig...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
One of these two for the past few years. the G19 about 95% of the time. The LCP if I'm just working outside in the the garage, or if I'm making a quick errand and if I'm just wearing sweat pants, I can just toss it in my pocket.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I don't like change and believe constancy is the first item needed in quality...

About 5 or 7 years ago I started carrying a Sig P239, first in 9mm and now in 357 Sig. Carrying any handgun is a compromise and this is what I've evolved to... in fact I have more than one of the same gun.... P239 as I said in 357 Sig with Crimson Trace Laser grips....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Still a P320C, every day.
Started life as a 9mm, went to 357Sig for a few years, and now back to carrying a 9mm

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15333 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I don't like change and believe constancy is the first item needed in quality...

About 5 or 7 years ago I started carrying an Sig P239, first in 9mm and now in 357 Sig. Carrying any handgun is a compromise and this is what I've evolved to... in fact I have more than one of the same gun.... P239 as I said in 357 Sig with Crimson Trace Laser grips....

P239 in 357 Sig here as well. Is that a Nickel P239 Blume?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nontypical,

Posts: 158 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
One (or a combination of) these three, dependent upon where I am and what I'm doing. I did just qualify on my new P229SAS yesterday, though, so that'll likely be replacing the P220 Compact most of the time now, just due to capacity.

Posts: 8574 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
I'll occasionally carry an LCP when attire dictates, but when I reach in the safe - I'm pulling one of these two out.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It may come as a surprise to you that I am carrying a Glock; two of them, actually.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
SIGforum owner carrying 2 Glocks?

Q

Posts: 26409 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.smith-wesson.com/p...er-m-p-9-shield-plus

Been carrying this and don't feel under gunned even a little vs a true full size.

IDPA ESP SS

Posts: 973 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson CS9

Sometimes a Glock 43x

No sig

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 3 guns that I carry on a regular basis. Usually a g19 or p365xl comp when I'm out and about. If I'm home, it's a p938 in my pocket.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
365 with magguts for 12+1. Or J Frame with one speedstrip.

Posts: 7507 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Glock 19. Same as March 2023.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ruger LCP 380 Max, mostly because the attire de jour is shorts, light weight pocket carry works best and because it's a 12 + 1 extended mag, and with the second mag in my pocket, 10 more rounds in a super light pistol.

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always a LCP Custom in a pocket somewhere and a P232 on my belt most times.

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Pretty much the same thing I’ve been carrying since like 2014 or so.

HK P2000 or sometimes a P2000SK.

I have been carrying a Hellcat Pro a bit just to prove I am not a complete Luddite Smile Razz.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My EDC is a WCV Gen 5 Glock 19, carried in a Kramer horsehide belt scabbard with an extra mag in single off-side mag pouch. Sparks SSII IWB holster is used when a little more concealment is needed/wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
A P320 "Carry" in 357 SIG—as I have for many past Marches.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just started carrying in January, and my first couple trips were with my P229 .357Sig in an El Paso Saddlery holster I got from a fellow SigForum member.

Currently I'm carrying a G-19 Gen 3 in either a Don Hume 721OT or a Hume 715 IWB, but I'm looking for better holsters. I'd like an IWB that rides at the FBI cant, and haven't found one yet (see my WTB ad in Classified Wink).

I'm pretty skinny, so it's tough to carry even the Glock in lightweight clothing, but I don't know how much smaller I want to go. A P365 is attractive at the moment, but I don't want to give up the Glock's capacity. Maybe the 365 with mag extenders is the way to go.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9161 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post