SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dear Hogue...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Hogue... Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Please make this 2-finger grip for S&W J frames (642/442/etc). You will sell a boat load of them. Trust me.

https://www.hogueinc.com/grips...-grip-finger-grooves

Or just cut this one down to 2-finger length from the factory:

https://www.hogueinc.com/grips...ber-tamer-grip-black

Thanks!

Posts: 2341 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
how would you mount that?

Posts: 8158 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32641 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:

Note both of the grips I mentioned have a padded backstrap which improves shootability.

Posts: 2341 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Those are a LOT cheaper than I expected...definitely slapping a three finger grip on my Airweight to see how it shoots.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
And some G10 thin grips for S&W 3rd generation pistols too! Smile Thanks! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Well, Ken is a member here, so if we’re creating a wish list I wish for a longer SP101 grip. The current one is just a little too short for my 100% liking.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
That grip is the primary reason why people want to swap out grips on their J frame.

quote:

Posts: 7082 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post

Sorry to say but these are the two option for the JRD frames. At this point there is no intent to offer a 2 finger grove grip. I will let my people know of your request.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1599 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope Hogue does a sleeve for the new Sig 365 XL
model pistol. IMHO, to do it right, you really need a longer sleeve than the standard 365 sleeve.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
stand by, Sig 365 XL Beavertail grip sleeve is in the works

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1599 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:

Awesome!! I will be getting this!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good move. I will be getting one for the 365XL with MTS when they become available. Thanks

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since we are hooked up with Ken, my wish is for a Bantam style grip for SP-101!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16191 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is Pic somewhere of a trimmed tamer that allows just two fingers like described looked pretty good but agree on factory needed one!

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Any plans for those rubber finger groove grips for Niamey model super black hawks???

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
VZ makes some nice G10 grips for the 642. I got a set of these in the Spring & like them.

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-gri...al-diamond-g10-75995

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I'll put your request on the "List" nothing in the works.

quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

Any plans for those rubber finger groove grips for Niamey model super black hawks???

Not sure what the "Niamey model super black hawks" No Sleeves for wheel guns at this time

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2024 Catalog

2024 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I'll put your request on the "List" nothing in the works.

quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

Not sure what the "Niamey model super black hawks" No Sleeves for wheel guns at this time

Sorry, thats wierd. I ment to say BISLEY.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A grip sleeve for the Glock 43X would also be nice, as the factory molded in grip texture leaves a lot to be desired, IMHO.